DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO FIND OR WHERE TO FIND LEASES
THAT SHOW DECIMALS INSTEAD OF ACREAGE--WHEN LEASES
STARTED IN 1937 AND PASSED ON DOWN- SOLD TO COMPANY TO COMPANY-!--I OWN MY MINERALS- BUT IN THE PAST- SOMEONE
PUT THERES WITH IT IN ONE LEASE-- IN ORDER FOR ME TO
CLAIM WHAT IS MINE- I HAVE TO PROVE ---NOT ONLY PROVE,
BUT SHOW THEM IN DECIMAL FORM INSTEAD OF ACREAGE MY
PART OR I CAN'T HAVE MY OWN RIGHTS? YES--I RECEIVED AN
E=MAIL TODAY FROM XTO- AND THEY TOLD ME THEY DID NOT
HAVE THE TIME TO RESEARCH IT AND I NEEDED TO GET THE
INFORMATION FOR THEM OR THEY COULDN'T SEND ME MY PART--
A COPY OF A JUDGEMENT OF POSSESSION WAS ALREADY SENT TO THEM
WITH THE DECIMAL INTEREST ON IT-- BUT THEY WANT AN OLD DIVISION
ORDER--IT HAS BEEN ONE THING AFTER ANOTHER FOR 4 MONTHS
NOW---I HAVE OWNED FOR FOUR YEARS--AND THEY ADMITTED
I DO OWN-- BUT NOW SINCE I CAN'T PROVE WHAT IS SOMEONE
ELSES- I DON'T GET MY INTEREST, IT ALL GOES TO THE OTHERS
AND HAS FOR THE LAST FOUR YEARS!!!!!!!!!CAN SOMEONE HELP ME FIND WHAT I NEED OR GIVE ME DIRECTION ON HOW TO HANDLE THIS--MY
ONLY OTHER OPTION IS TO SEE AN ATTORNEY .

Views: 30

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

When my grandparents bought- from my great uncle it was producing then-
he put in the paperwork that he gave all mineral rights to them- after my
grandparents passed away- my mother and siblings sold to their brother-
not realizing what had happened to the royalty check (?) and one knowing
nothing about royalties- they sold it to their brother-- he left it to his children, and i bought it and they did not retain-- when he passed.
The problem was that he got tired of fooling with two leases,(one that belonged to his deceased wife)
so he combined them---once they told me i owned, i advised (being honest)
what he had done and told them that my aunts part did not belong to me
and faxed a copy of the judgement of possession on her showing the decimal--but now they said "somehow" i needed to get a copy of an old division order and send to them. DUH!!! Every week it has been something- i have faxed paperwork back to 1947 to them- and it is always something else-
but i have owned for four years now--and they still send the check to them- ---and i have tried to get paperwork from one of them and it hasn't happened- but xto told me in their e-mail that it would be beneficial to me if i would get the old division order and that she did not have time to research it---so back to square one pretty much- because i have backtracked and backtracked and found nothing else and i am not sure that they even have a copy cause they didn't know it was combined either-- whats bad-- 1/2 of what has been drawn all these years- is off my mothers property and she hasn't drawn anything either---
The short answer to your question is that there is not going to be anything filed at the courthouse that shows what percentage you own, not from what you've described. What you've described is a complicated set of facts in a chain of title involving not only the property, but the minerals, and complicated by issues of production and the division of royalty payments. Get a lawyer. There should be documents on file at the courthouse, but it's going to take an attorney to determine what you own, give you an opinion about it, and perhaps stand ready to prove it to the company.
I think your probably right--but if i would have kept my mouth shut (and not been the honest person i am) the burden of proof would not have been on me--when i bought- i got the lease (supposedly) but
when i said that he compiled the two- problems began--but i appreciate your reply
and it looks like i may be headed to my attorney--and they were
the very ones that told me in the beginning that i didn't need one!
amazing !
Yeah- i guess that will be my next step--i don't understand why
they want me to show proof instead of the ones that hold it- i have
already shown that i own the minerals- just was honest about what
i was told cause i don't want anything that isn't mine!! It looks
like the company would try and contact them to find out !!!
You're a good soul for being honest. Unfortunately, that doesn't count for much anymore, and it only gets worse when there's money involved. We all wish you luck.
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!! I'M GONNA NEED LOTS OF LUCK!!!

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service