Has anyone signed a gas lease in Plain Dealing or in the N.W corner of La.? Maybe it has not come this far North. We have 240 acres close to the Red River bridge in Plain Dealing and have not heard from anyone. Anyone have any info?

Views: 210

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

ExcitedBossier
Ronnie Hinson
Kilo Charlie..Bn2..Bos2
DHYG
P.G.
John Danielson
Susie
RWG

Within the past 30 minutes I tried to invite all of you to be my friends. But, got back message that some of the invites did not go through due to me not having an email address. If you received one GREAT! If not, please accept this as my personal in-
vitation. Since all of you are showing an interest in the North West La. area, and in particularly the Plain Dealing area I want to keep in contact with you. My personal email is: fandnp@live.com. Please respond and tell me who you are. I will return the favor promptly. As you already know, my name is Nancy, and I live in Longview, Tx. But I own nearly 4 acres inside the Plain Dealing city limits.

Blessing to you and all your families!
inthestix.....Thanks for the info! My invitation I just posted goes to you too. If you care to you may respond at the email address I placed above.

Be blessed!
FLOWER.....Will you please email me at my email address I have posted on this thread so I can add your address to the others I am getting? No one, as yet has told me if they have joined any group or not. Is there one? My property is on the east side of town as well, behind 2 lrg. lots on Palmetto St. My Dad's old home place. It was built in 1898...but certainly doesn't look like it now. Robbie Robinson and his wife live in the house now and to the east of them is the old Lusk property. I was related to them as well. My acreage is behind those two lots. Went over there the first part of last month....does not look the same any longer.
The last time I was over that way was in 1981.
Let me hear from you soon. I'm off to bed for a good nap. Been up all night, working on various things.

Blessings to you and your family,

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service