DOES ANYONE KNOW WHY LEASING IN SABINE PARISH SEEMS TO HAVE ALL BUT STOPPED?

Views: 181

Replies to This Discussion

Buckmaster, SONRIS shows that #240099 is permitted to only 3,500'.

A new well (I don't think that it has been mentioned on this site before) , however, SN 240049, HA RA SUE; MCDONALD 1, 10-9N-14W' on the lake west of Converse is permitted to 12,000' TVD, and 16'200' TD.

This looks like a Haynesville well, and Sabine needs all we can get!!!!
grasshopper thanks for correcting my mistake. I was going through sonris bringing my haynesville list up to date and i just assumed that being a Nabors Logan it was a haynesville well. usually I check the depth if sonris doesnt list them hara. thanks
No sweat, Buckmaster. (Your comment caused me to look at SONRIS.)
Look at that McDonald 1 well! Permitted on July 29 and spudded on Aug 1.
Boy, that's FAST!!! Keep drillin' guys!
Confirmed offer of $5000.00 p/a on parcel on 483 between 171 turn off and midway road....still maybe a bit low......
By who? Royalty share? Several weeks past I heard of several offers of $3000/ac and 25% royalty for land between San Miguel (sp?) and 483. This was for Petrohawk.
Cheaspeake,25%....however he turned down $12,500.00 last year. I think he will wait till next year.
Glad Chesapeake is showing more interest in Sabine. Since my last post here, one of the land owners told me that the offer was not directly from Petrohawk, but from an independent landsman trying to to put together a lease package to flip to Petrohawk.

I've heard several owners say they also turned down bonus offers in the $10,000.00 to $12,500.00 last year. I don't know when or if we will see similar offers again
Some expert's are predicting N/g to be at 5 or 6 next year. That coupled with a good energy policy favoring N/g would help but i agree it might very well not get back!!

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service