What did O&G companies call this before Haynesville Shale?

I ask this because there are other wells that have been operating at these depths since the 80's.
One in section 32 10N 11W for example.
Producing gas from between 13200' to 13400'.
So is it possible that these well are really in the Haynesville?
Numbers of MMC coming from this well seem pretty impressive to say the least.

Views: 117

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Mr. McConnell , Thanks for joining our little rag tag group of "well" wishers. You bring a wealth of experiance and knowledge to this board. For this we thank you. But if you can't break it down for us normal folks you serve no purpose on this site at all with your uppity vernacular and condescending replies to people that don't have a clue to what you are saying. I don't think she was refering to your last post but was averaging out your responces so far. Look at that crude oil you started that post out with. If I don't know what in tarnasions you just said then generally speaking I don't give a rip about what you just said. I am not trying to be ugly , just hopeing to be able to glean some intel from someone with a wealth of knowledge.You shined on the O&G Expert site but you may be shuned over here.

If this intel you bring is for your O&G buddies, don't they already know that stuff ?

If you don't see that people feel that they are trying to protect their families and themselves then you are so out of touch with this site that you may be the blind and deaf you refer too!
If everybody could use the Sonris site , your point may have had some validity if it weren't so ugly.

I want to apologize for the behavior of this man Ms. Renee. He is used to picking out his questions and not being in a live fire situation I guess.He may not understand your position but if he gives a rip he will take the time to understand what this site is about.If not then we can come to our own conclussions and let the chips fall where they may.

Thank you for posting Mr.McConnell. I certainly hope we can let this thing clear it self up. You are a legend to use from your help early on from your other site.Have a good day
Mr. McConnell, In your many elaborate, detailed posts, I have observed your impatience with people who are obviously trying to learn. Jerry asked an honest question, and you respond with "Why do people make up stuff to post on this site?" How rude! You are very wrong - I AM struggling to learn, and I AM trying to protect elderly family members, who happen to have 400 acres in the Fayetteville Shale - who are being approached by landmen on a daily basis. Please use your expertise to help rather than belittle.
I wouldn't get your hopes up too high on censoring me, I have been the source of misery to many a woman and it runs off me like water on a duck's back (QUOTE).

HA!HA! Are you bragging or is that part of your writing style ?

Mr. McConnell , not that I should be the one to ever give another , lessons on sensitivity training but that may pay off more in the long run then all of your O&G experience combined I am afraid . (LOL) !!!
Snake, what did I say back in another post on this board. I will turn it over to Jay to moderate.
Hello Mr. Scarbrock , I'm not quite sure what you are refering too.Please be more specific and I will try to answer you.
And to get back on topic. The answer is: We do not know. Read your Deed and see if the minerals were reserved. Send a registered letter to the production company advising them you now own the land and request a copy of the lease, which should be on file at the Clerk of Courts Office. Consider the psibility the lease was automatically renewed with the previous owner. If the simple steps do not work, contact an attorney
Above all, remember free advice is usually worth at least as much as you paid for it.
Thank you Doug for asking the question I so clearly screwed up. Maybe you can get to the bottom of this where I seem to have failed.
150613 one day I will get the numbers right.
Jerry,

Don't feel a bit bad...We ALL get it wrong alot of the time. That is why we have the pros to help out. The give and take of this site has helped so many.
All of us have questions that we would appreciate even an educated guess to answer them, and sometimes we get the Right Answers. Sometimes, we have to have lengthy discussions in order for us Shalers to hash things out and get to the nitty gritty. Sometimes, we have all had to "back the truck up," so to speak, and get one anothers' perspectives of things in the Haynesville...

Jerry...please keep posting. Every question helps someone...someone who might not otherwise ask... If not for all us "gohaynesvilleshale.com'ers," we would be lost as a gaggle of geese! Heck...even the "experts" have learned a few things from us "shalers!"

Keep on keepin' on Jerry...We are proud to have you here!

DrWAVeSport Cd1

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service