Gotcha!! Some land men are poor and some land men are rich --but a conniving land man is an SOB! I.E. $200.00 leases.

Views: 61

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Alleyboy, I guess that I am a SOB, I feel bad for the people that I have taken leases on that have no depth restrictions. I haven't taken any lease without a depth cutoff above the HS since I found out about the play. I also would like to say to KB and Snake that I should not have gotten into their conversation on another post on this board. My rant may have sounded crazy because it was out of context to their discussion. Sorry KB and Snake. I should have started my on discussion on the topic of the dangers that some landmen may face since the announcement of the HS.
only if you were conniving. You are and were one of the landmen I respected and appreciated your input. Sorry, it was mostly trying to be funny anyway and I realize it was not Again , my apologies to you and to others I may have offended
Thats o.k. as long as you don't have a problem with me adding you and your son to our prayer list at church this morning !
Thanks Snake. I am under a real threat and it looks like a well was sabotaged in one of the areas that I am working. If they will go that far who knows what they may do to me.
I haven't heard of wells being sabotaged in a very long time. That something to think about. If emotions start running that high in this drama I will donate my mineral rights to charity. They really meant little or nothing to me before this activity and I will not allow them to take control of my thinking or become an obsession. Most of the landmen I have met are from our area,have kids in our schools, are just trying to make a living . I can not bring myself to think in terms of "US vs THEM"
I agree completely with you po boy. There is no need to be confrontational and hostile about it.
The Thomas T. Thomas Foundation is accepting all mineral rights donations ; )
But on a serious note, I don't hold anything against any landmen they are just doing their job! If I were a landman I would have done the same thing.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service