Don't take advice from some on this site that claim to be your friend. If they talk down to you they are not your friend.

Views: 144

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

:-0

Is this really necessary?
I think so, because some are taking the words spoken as gospel. There are big holes in what others are saying.
Understandably, we are all seeking truth here on this site. Some people know more than others. But we are not children and name calling (while it may make us feel better) is not really helping anyone sign a lease or negotiate a better royalty percentage.

Sometimes, my emotions ran a little high and I typed my feelings out like a rampage. Then I have to force myself to take a break and regroup to remind myself that we are a whole unit and use this site to help people not get taken advantage of. Wouldn't you agree???
Yes I would agree with you on emotions running wild but people talking down to others is not a good deal.
Why, I have had one discussion shot down today but I was off subject.
Ok you may say that all are family and friends but what happens when someone puts down a family or friend, don't you want to take up for them?
PoBoy there are crooks running wild in NW LA. Some seem to be ligit and others are blatant crooks. I can admit that I have been on a rant today but did you get junk dropped down the wellbore on your well?
I Understand. wellbore thats real. Tex got put on the defensive on the thread you were referring to, i thought you held your own pretty good against a seasoned shark,
Thanks Po Boy. I need all the help that I can get.
Po Boy you may not wan't to take sides with a kook.
In response to your next post.

I do not take sides in this. I respect your input as you are currently in the field. And I respect Tex as an experienced O/G pro.

My motives have been clearly stated-I intend to pick the brains of everyone in here who knows anything I don"t.

It is that simple.
I will be civil,I will be polite, because it benefits me.
Jay I am not bitter, just wan't the monkey to be taken off my back a little. My rant this morning was to call for others to look at what is going on out there.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service