Don't take advice from some on this site that claim to be your friend. If they talk down to you they are not your friend.

Views: 144

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

As we say in the South and as has been said before, Take everything you read and hear "with a grain of salt." Southern Hospitality became a household term for a reason. Just ask the movie industry folks about how well we treat our business partners. Some companies just haven't realized how to deal with all our charms and poker faces. Some things are better discussed over tea, instead of backrooms or forums.
:cheers::cheers::cheers: Three cheers for everyone taking the time to post - even if they should be sleeping instead.
News Flash....Mansfield, LA

Petro Hawk just announced they have retained the services of former Gov Edward Edwards in its leasing department and also to advise on prison labor available in the Haynesville shale play....stay tuned
Is this all for real or joking? How are we to know what ya'll are joking about and not?
csc
Yes everybody is joking. And although there are a lot of serious issues that need to be resolved. It's nice to see people be able blow off some steam.
KB,
When you use words like flippantly it brings a sense of equanimity to me. Thanks
You know I'm just picking with you. keep up the good post.
Thanks, and "dud??" I should of known....
The Caddo Parish Detention center just signed a lease:
now the O & G boys can get there NG & 24 hr. a day cheap labor at the same site!
Question for any "expert" or comedian on this site. Your answer may be directed downward or sideways, I don't care. Is it true that the mineral rights are retained by the State of LA on any land once owned by the State of LA at any time since 1921no matter how many times it has changed ownership since then? An entire subdivision just learned this sad news.
I have seen a family on TV that is at odds with the state over the retention of mineral rights. Seems like the same law should apply to the state...if no activity for a 10 year period, then the rights go to the present owner.
Sure would like to know from all the people who recently sold R/W to state for HWY 171!
I'm not familiar with the situation you are talking about, but I want to say this blog was created to inform those affected by the HS. To me this includes allowing people to vent...as long as it does not get carried overboard. So as far as I am concerned, you have the right to have your concerns and feelings heard. If we don't agree, we read no further or just ignore the message.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service