Has anyone heard of how much per acre the lease bonuses are running around the Dixie area. We are in T20N-R15W-S1. I have heard that they are already banding together in the Vivian area for roughly 15-20K per arce.

Views: 56

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'd be interest in finding out what you learn. I've got a piece of land in T20-R16, and don't have any info on contact out there. Please keep posting any updates you may have. Thanks!
I am not comfortable with dropping a company name at this point, but I expect to have a verbal offer today. If so, I will give you all the information.
Well, it's certainly not the type money people were getting when they were drilling to the Cotton Valley or Hosston formations, were they? My source tells me the HA extends into southern AR as well. The group may not get what they want now, but I think time is on their side if you ask me.
Beware of naysayers. Lots of landmen on here posing as whoever! O&G people check this site on a regular basis. Some said they would never lease land beyond T19.....wrong it has already happened... Don't let them fool you!
Is there anything going on around Gilliam?
That is all very true but I have heard they have confirmed that the shale is 200 ft thick on the Franks well they just completed drilling....Are you aware of this?
It was Goodrich Petroleum who, last week I believe, published a map that indicated that the Goldco E & L Development well logged 276 feet of shale - I think this well is near the intersection if Highway 1 and Dixie - Blanchard Road. They also indicated that Matador's Hall 5-1 Logged 256 feet of shale. I think that both of these wells were vertical wells.
I have a little land in T20 R16W Sec 2. I would like to join your group for negotiations.
How can I contact you all.
Might I suggest you attend the meeting this Thursday.

Thursday, August 14
Vivian United Methodist Church
223 West Louisiana (corner of Louisiana and Cypress)
Vivian, LA. 7 PM
Matador Production Co., Hall 9, 001, Sec. 9, T 19N, R 15W; Caddo Pine Island Field; 12,000 feet; Non-unitized Haynesville.

Kelly Bayou Production, Chiles, 1, Sec. 5, T 21N, R 15W; Caddo Pine Island Field; 4,400 feet; Pettit.

Samson Contour Energy E&P LLC, SMC RC SUA; Leflett et al 7, 1, Sec. 7, T 19N, R 14W; Caddo Pine Island Field; 12,500 feet; Smackover RC.
Is HS 12,500 or Smackover? whats up with these depths?

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service