We feel that we got screwed on our lease. We have leased our 75 acres from time to time for $75 to $100 bucks per acre. We do not live in the area though we have a house there. We didn't think it unusual when we got an offer for just a little more than before so we just signed the lease and sent it back. This was toward the middle to the end of March. Right after that we went up to check on the farm and visit my brother Gilbert Aaron and found out things were hopping. My question is has anyone been able to break or renegotiate a lease because they were not properly informed?

Views: 168

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

yes
but no one else will here it.
If you can prove fraud you have a case.
Fraud: Intentional perversion of truth in order to induce another to part with something of value or to surrender a legal right B: an act of deceiving or misrepresenting :
We were LIED to numerous times...The forementioned lawyer took my case in May but after talking personally to the small investment property company ,they now wants to make me a offer.
Guilible: Easily deceived!
If your going to take a shot at least spell it right.
You'll want to know what I would do to Mr. Tim? I would go by and pick up my 2 nephews who are about 6'4" tall and both deputy sheriff's. We would then go to his house put him in the pick up and take him out and buy him the biggest, thickest steak we could find. I only wanted my nephews for body guards.
All joking aside you all seem like a great bunch of people. I am honered to be in your group. Thanks, Dan
Do you think that I am a landman or part of a gas company? That is a good one. I am just a simple American who believes in putting in a hard day of work and benefiting off of savings and investments.

Unfortunately down here in the dirty south that can only be a figment of my imagination.
Hey look!! The south's risin' AGAIN!!!!! Despite all the Tiny Tim's in the world!! Is that "I wish I wuz in Dixie' he's hummin'? Ha! Ha! Ha!
Where is Sherman when you need him. This gas could help light the fire!

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service