Beware of groups organized by individuals with little or no experience. Seek a group headed by a professional, "you wouldn't see your neighbor for chest pains" would you? Every property owner can do their own due diligence to educate themselves about group coordinators. Most are only out for personal gain, but a few have been in the best interest of the individual, at no charge. Also, you can find out if a gas company is leasing in your area very easily. Chesapeake has two companies leasing for them: Twin Cities 318-550-4000 and Red River Land Services 318-673-8339. Petrohawk at 318-987-7560. All you need is your Section Township & Range.

Views: 37

Replies to This Discussion

I bet your Enron Certificates are worth something now :P !
I STARTED THE TALK GROUP SEC21 T19N R13W ORGANIZING. WE HAVE A PROFESSIONAL THAT IS WORKING WITH US. HE HELPED WITH LEASING OF ASBURY METHODIST CHURCH ON AIRLINE. WE ARE CURRENTLY ABOUT 55 FAMILIES AND BUSSINESSES STRONG AND GROWING. ANY ONE IN SAINT CHARLES ON KINGSTON AND WILLOW LAKE RETIREMENT ON AIRLINE INTERESTED IN JOINING US CONTACT ME AT (318) 426-8673 OR CAJUNGEORGE318@AOL.COM. WE ARE LOCAL NEIGHBORS TRYING TO WORK AS ONE GROUP.
east80oilandgas.com we joined there group and are very happy with what has been presented. there are strenth in numbers no doubt and i know the o/g companys are way smarter than me when it comes to this buss. also the choice that we make today our kids will have to live with in years to come. money is good but isnt worth leaving our kids and grandkids with a big mess to clean up because we just looked at $$$$$ this all can be great but it could also be a disaster if we dont protect our land. anybody can say what ever they want but these people have put there heart and soul into this group and are asking nothing in return. i dont see how this could be a bad deal to be involved with. anyone or group that would be interested in this group just go to there web site and contact the president erick clarke
Prime example is This Group, US80 oil and gas coalition. First ones in this area to look past the dollars and notice the noise,pollution,water issues, etc, the costs pasted on to their children, They pay the expenses out of their own pockets, don't want a percentage of you bonus or royality payments. This is one I will promote and respect.

May things are more important than profit.
and no, before you ask, I am not a member.
I think most groups are smart enough to know they need a professional. The South Bossier Home Owners Coalition has an attorney working with them at no charge what so ever.
Jennifer, Red River land services will tell me what is being offered in your area. What name is your property in?

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service