OK, I know we've done this one already in the East Texas group, but I thought I'd try again. Whole new thread, and easier for us out of staters to follow since we aren't so familiar with the area in Shelby County. Anyone want to share a verified (not rumor) lease offer IN SHELBY COUNTY? Please include the date of your offer as well. We are still trying to figure out what the going rate is, though it really does appear to vary according to the circumstances. I'll start with the first answer!

Tags: county, lease, money, shelby, terms, texas

Views: 322

Replies to This Discussion

I been misquoted about the fact of 12.5k. by HORSE COLLAR. I would like 12.5k. or more but hadn't got there yet.
Have you got any written deals yet and for what amounts?
That is thr Truth!
Exactly Right!
Does anyone know a company by the name of ML Benedum that is leasing land in Shelby County, the landman name is Stanley Creech, David M. Harrel. They are supposed to be from Irving Texas. They said that they had leased land in your county.
Watch the benedum lease agreement. bad bad bad. they were offering 5k and 25% to us a month ago( not bad at the time). Nice guys to talk to but lease agreement gives em everything and then a bunch more. I hear they are also leasing in rusk. I personally think they arent intending on drilling, just flipping the leases. If you lease with them dont use their lease agreement.
What is the going rate on bonus money as far as you know in Shelby county?
Boy thats a loaded question. I cant say for east shelby, its pretty hot over there. The latest offers I heard of were $8500. (got turned down) and 12k. around center. I know NFR is leasing all around me in west shelby from mineral owners that dont live in the area. My guess is they figure they can lease that all up without raising the prices. Those folks probably dont have any idea.
What part of west Shelby are you in? We are in the Aiken-Mt. Herman area.
north of 84 and 1.5 miles east of the new nfr well being drilled.
may be a dumb question but who is nfr?
http://www.rigzone.com/news/article.asp?a_id=36417

also partnered with cornerstone e&p on this.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service