OK, I know we've done this one already in the East Texas group, but I thought I'd try again. Whole new thread, and easier for us out of staters to follow since we aren't so familiar with the area in Shelby County. Anyone want to share a verified (not rumor) lease offer IN SHELBY COUNTY? Please include the date of your offer as well. We are still trying to figure out what the going rate is, though it really does appear to vary according to the circumstances. I'll start with the first answer!

Tags: county, lease, money, shelby, terms, texas

Views: 322

Replies to This Discussion

Southeast. Near Cabot's county line field.
Intrepid
Where is Cabot's "county line field"
Thanks
Intrepid,
What are the perimeters of Cabot's "County Line Field"? Do you have an idea of the going rate for the bonus in this area?
Sorry for not getting back to you quicker. You can get some good info on Cabot from this presentation: http://www.cabotog.com/pdf/080903Final_Lehman.pdf

Also you might want to go to the "Talk Shale" section of this website and search for "cabot"......lot's of good info.
Intrepid
Please advise as to how to accept you as a friend
Has anyone received a lease offer in the last 2 weeks?
Yes.
Would you care to share what you heard with the group please Mint Julep?
PBOL Charmine:
You mentioned (in another thread, I think) that you had access to a real estate lawyer. We have land just NW of Huxley, and have received an offer of 4,500/.25 from an entity i have never heard of. We would be needing a lawyer to advise us on the lease contract. Would you be willing to share the name of the lawyer that you have access to? ---or do others on this forum have recommendations about a good lawyer?
Rebecca Brightwell in Lufkin,Texas,grew up in Timpson and familiar with what is going on in that area.
Clay Dark in Lufkin or William Farrar in Tyler.
My attny is in Montana, as I don't live in the area. Sounds like others have you covered!

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service