I am confused!! Is Goodrich a drilling company? There are 8 proposed and/or pending wells in the Longwood Field which I thought were Exco leases that are being forced pooled with permits going to Goodrich. Is Goodrich hired by Exco in this case? Please explain.

Views: 101

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks SueB, yes this seems to be the case though i think i am a bit further than 1/2 mile.
Joel,

It is cheaper and quicker to mail out mail by zip code...Never mind who is where, that takes way too much time and effort.
Joel, Sorry, been out of town! We have offers from Winchester/Exco for 8,000/27, 9,000/26, or 10,000/25. This offer still holds, but dropped 1% bonus from last week. All Cheasapeake offers have been withdrawn, except, it appears for ours which is half of a 4 acre tract that Manna has already signed half and would like to pick up the other half (husband's ex signed her half) The offer still stands at 11,000/25%. Since there are 9 wells being proposed or pending in the surrounding Longwood Field, I think we might just wait this out a while longer. I am under the understanding that there is only about 20 acres in our section unsigned and 37 acres that have not yet been topleased. It doesn't look like the odds are agaisnt us right now. Think I might wait for the water to clear before I jump in. Also, seriously thinking about riding it down and have been really studying the consequences. Do you know of anyone that has done that? Kathy
I have heard that Goodrich has leased up quite a bit of land near Mt. Enterprise in East Texas ahead of the curve so to speak. Playing off the Ross well that CHK drilled there last year perhaps.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service