I live in section8 in West Shreveport. I previously posted about my neighbor getting paid by an attorney for his lease in this area. I was also sent an email from my sister stating they are trying to secure a drill site in this section and also that some one in section 8 is trying to get everyone one together. They also stated in the email that they had met with Chesapeake and made an offer but were turned down. Chesapeake was suppose to make a counter offer Monday. We still have not had any contact with any O&G company. Does anyone have any info regarding Section 8 in Shreveport?

Views: 62

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

SECTION 8T.17 N.R.14W
I heard chk was fixing to drill in couple of sections in 17n 15w but I haven't seen any evidence of permits as of yet.
P.G. Where'd you here dat from? I had a baby girl today and am talking in my happy canjun dialect...
how did you come across that rumor?
A lady who is helping put groups together said her neighbor, who works on a drilling rig said they were fixing to drill near Brookshire's Grocery (sec 11) and on a property in section 12 at about 5711 jefferson paige rd. She said chk was behind the drilling I believe.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service