One problem I have with J-W Operating is the automatic deposit, it is supposed to be deposited on the 15th of each month, unless the 15th is on Friday and then it is supposed to be deposited the following Monday rarely is that done. Most months the check is deposited on the 17th or after it has been as late as the 20th. I have no idea what to do about this, if it is late and I call they say not to call unless it is three weeks late!!

Views: 46

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I see this as a means for the O&G Company to capitalize on the interest earned on the money. This is nothing new, and is practiced by many companies who have no association to the O&G industry. I would suggest continue calling, as they are capitalizing off 'your' money. J-W is already burdened with numerous violations, possibly from the same activity as your are experiencing, and your perseverance may be beneficial in due time.
Grice, I'm curious about the violations you attributed to J-W. Can you elaborate even briefly? I'm concerned about their apparent lack of aggressive attitude about drilling as compared to some of the other similar sized companies. Thanks
When I leased there was no automatic deposit and it is not addressed on the lease that I can see. I may have that in writing somewhere. It does state on their website the monies are deposited on the 15th and no mine is not deposited yet. When it was mailed it was supposed to be done the same way, mailed on the 15th etc.. and according to postmarks it was seldom ,mailed on the 15th more often than not it wouild be mailed on the 17th or later hence getting to my address several days later(20th plus) I have been leased for ten years and it has always been the same, I call but I get the same answer everytime, not to ask unless it is 3 weeks or more late. oh and yep late this month too!!!!
Thanks I will do that!
If I lived that close to the line I would get a real job! The royalty is never the same from month to month, that would be silly! I will check with the bank to see if they hold funds for clearance. Sell my rights? Never happen, I do know better than that!

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service