Anyone heard of BMNW Resources LLC? They have been reported offering $17,500/25% per acre in the N Shreveport/Blanchard area. They are operating through Petro Land Services. Also just heard that Twin Cities signed 10 acres in the same area at $17,000 per acre. Looks like CHK is still making some offers and this one is the best made in this area so far.

Views: 34

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I say bring 'em on!
Thanks for the information. I did talk to a landman for that company and they are certainly interested in this area. Time will tell just how interested they really are.
I spoke to a landman from Titan Operating out of Dallas yesterday they Are bigger than XTO in the Barnett they are leasing in the area also
Sonris is showing some units being put together around there.
So hope that you are right gatr! Negotiations for North Highlands today came to a standstill with CHK refusing to negotiate with the neighborhood assoc. CHK has offered 12,500, which was the standing offer of two weeks ago, take it or leave it. This offer is a 90% condition offer and expires Friday at 5:00. The committee is not happy with this offer. Also, tonight a neighboring section had Twin Cities landmen at their meeting that offered them 8,750, take it or leave - literally. Some signed, some walked out. I heard there were many angry landowners at the way they were treated.
The association should have told CHK to kiss their Haynesville Shale Hineys!!
I see things might be picking back up for Poke Salad Country....
Yeah!!!!!
Things are looking up for this area. We may soon be on the big boys most wanted list!!!!
It does make me nervous when people sign tho....in that area...I'm afraid that enough people will sign & force pool the rest of us...is N.H. in section 04...Do u know anything about the Baptist church meeting last night? I'm way out of state. in Fay area...
Thank you for this good information. My family is traveling to Jefferson, TX in mid-October 2008 to look into land that my family has owned for generations. We are fairly new to this natural gas thing, but am learning lots about leases & mineral rights from the 'net. What would you suggest we do first? Talk to a reliable lawyer, one of the gas companies in the area or others who may be willing to "school" us on the potential our property might bring? I'd appreciate any leads you can send my way.
Things will only pick up if people don't cave in. I personally feel that our gas is as good as S. Shreveport's gas. The offers north are turning out to be insults - trying to divert people with piddle amounts of money so that they don't realize what they are giving up. I guess it works better with our side of town, because most of us don't have as much money as Ellerbe Rd. Well ,we may not have as much $$$ but not all of us are stupid. And don't even think greed is in the picture, just good sense to realilze what you might possibly be giving up.
Things will only pick up if people don't cave in. I personally feel that our gas is as good as S. Shreveport's gas. The offers north are turning out to be insults - trying to divert people with piddle amounts of money so that they don't realize what they are giving up. I guess it works better with our side of town, because most of us don't have as much money as Ellerbe Rd. Well ,we may not have as much $$$ but not all of us are stupid. And don't even think greed is in the picture, just good sense to realilze what we might be giving up.
Things will only pick up if people don't cave in. I personally feel that our gas is as good as S. Shreveport's gas. The offers north are turning out to be insults - trying to divert people with piddle amounts of money so that they don't realize what they are giving up. I guess it works better with our side of town, because most of us don't have as much money as Ellerbe Rd. Well ,we may not have as much $$$ but not all of us are stupid. And don't even think greed is in the picture, just good sense to realilze what we might be giving up.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service