aug 22 about 10:45 pm .........son was on the way to work to shreveport he call me to let me know that its a huge flame about 30 ft high coming out of the messenger well ...........not sure what this means but i know he said it lite up the sky out there ...........he told me remember that picture with the flame and everyone took it to me the messenger well...........this time it has one just like the picture

Views: 212

Replies to This Discussion

Congratulations MS Rebecca, I hope you got a 10 million are above well. Don't go by the flare, it says nothing, water from the frac has to be burped back up along with the gas. Got my fingers crossed.
1) How long do they let it flare like that 2) At what point will they know what the productions rates might be with this well

pumpkin n3
Ms.Messenger, I'm so glad you have an appreciation for factual statements as well as many others on this forum. I'm sad to say in regards to your well or your families well factual points have been limited to almost accurate information....mainly due to the fact that there has been no information for any of us to obtain and verify as true. I don't believe anyone in the natch parish forum was trying to misinform any other concerning your well but only try and give what little information that has been out there to the readers on this site who have a real vested interest in the out come of your well. Congratulations on whatever comes your families way and look forward to seeing the photos of your well very soon!

I welcome and look forward to more of your insightful comments.
Natch N3
Hey call me on my cell, please.
rebecca, awesome pics. thanks
OK Folks, Will someone please tell me where the pic is that Rebecca has posted of her well most famous well in Natchitoches Parish? ( The real Messenger Well). The other question where is the location of the well according to the Allen exit, and is it on the east or west side of I-49?

North of Allen Exit about two miles on the Northeast side of I49.
Congrats Becka and to all of your family. They did however send in a request to re permit to horizontal and then withdrew that request. I know you all are glad this is over with!

Pat, email the waterboy your high school 1973-74 at weservetoplease@yahoo.com. I need a phone number want to talk to you.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service