Whether you own a 1/3 acre of 1000’s of acres of land in the Haynesville Shale area, you should strongly consider attending the Bossier Bar Seminar on August 31, 2008.

A panel of experienced attorneys will be there to answer your questions.

These attorneys are donating their time and knowledge to help you make the right decisions.

I have read through many of the posts on this site to find common questions. Sometimes the answers are right, sometimes they are wrong, and sometimes the discussion starter is asking the wrong question.

I have shared these concerns and questions with the panel and they are doing research to give a full answer on Sunday.

While there are many honorable leasing agents in town, this site has exposed several that are not. This seminar will keep the landowner informed about the tactics being used in our area.

Please advise by commenting to this discussion if you have any questions that you would like to see addressed at the seminar.

For more information please go to www.bossierbar.blogspot.com

Views: 59

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

KB,

What exactly does your comment mean..."another bump"???? Shouldn't people be involved in their legal decisions in a contract? I think the community is doing a lot of education with the public so they don't get railroaded. This is a good thing.

Mom A1
KB, I request permission to fill in the blanks here. A "bump" is a response in which allows the original thread to remain at the top of discussions. As more and more people post in other discussions, the older post get moved to the bottom of the list. Eventually, those older post are moved so far down the list, people often will not notice them. The term "bump" is to make a new post, so that an older discussion is "bumped" back up to the top. This allows more exposure, and hopefully more replies.
I think that SWAMO needs to be involved in this. Snake, if you are reading this......we gotta get on board.
once and for all I would like a definitive answer as to whether I own the mineral rights under the dedicated roadway (undeveloped) outside the city. The parish does not keep it up as there is no road there.
this will be discussed as seminar. bring your specific questions
bump

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service