For all the folks getting a little warm from all the flames coming out of the big secret "Messenger", post anything you want to here. Keep it clean!, and if you are South of Messenger, get ready, good luck, and let's move that Mason Dixon line to the Gulf Coast.

Views: 157

Replies to This Discussion

hi there.........it was my son and was on his way to work.........we talked more about it this morning when he got home......like he told me he was driving and there was no way to really say how high it was since he was driving and only passing by and said it could had been much higher but didnt want to say since he couldnt tell for sure other than it excited him to see such a view that lite up the sky like that and hoping that it was a great sign for all around here and no he is not no flame expert either lol
Thanks for getting back to us country person. Maybe Pat Todd's post can be put back together if others that posted will come back.
i do not understand how the entire thread was delete i know it was on here last night when i posted about the flame.......and was hoping with me posting it as fast as my son told me that someone close to there would drive out by there and tell us what they had saw and take a picture ..........i to have hopes and dreams this will work out for each
Have they started offering leases in sec. 10-7? I'm interested in the Alligator Farm Rd. and Hymes Rd. area. Has any one heard any good news?
I think pat said earlier that Pawhatten had some offer around 3,500 with 1/5 royalities. I would think that is a feeler offer with Messenger so close by. It is much too early to tell, but I would think 12,000 to 15,000 and 1/4 Royalities would be more like it.
Don't set a number now. Wait and see. Think of it this way... When you sign that lease, you are giving the o&g company 75% of your gas. Any way you price it, $15,000 is way to cheap for that much gas. At least two, independent investment reports, have said the Haynesville Shale is good enough to support $40,000/acre leasing costs.
CHK has said there is 52Bcfe of recoverable gas per sq. mile. That translates to about $800k/acre in recoverable gas. If the o&g company gets 75% of that, that is $600k/acre. Assume that it takes 8 horizontal wells to get this - that comes to about $100k/acre costs on the part of the o&g company. So, they are left with about $500k/acre profit. Granted, this may not come in for many years. But, by any calculation you want to do, they should pay you more than $15k/acre for this.
So, please don't think $12k-$15k is "more like it." You (and your nearby landowners) should think that you want a fair price. Provided that Messenger is as good as the wells up near Shreveport, you should be thinking that upwards of $30k/acre is "more like it."
If all landowners start to demand a fair price, then we all win. Don't think that just because you got more than the next guy, you did well.
I whole heartly agree. I should have said that the 12 to 15,000/acre would have been my starting to talk point. But, talk is cheap, right?

We are going to hold out till Messenger stats come in, as all of know deep down, it's a hot well, and "DEEP DOWN" we got more stuff to make more well just like it. Our Gas.
On the day of deleted posts, whoever started this one might want to delete it.
Hello Hoosier Daddy, We just had a little clean fun. Maybe you can tell us here in Natchitoches if there has been any permits applied for and how many. They got that information in Sabine Parish and are seeing Rig signs popping up. That is great news for those folks. a total of 25 permits applied for if I'm not mistaken.
Appreciate your help
Thanks
I think one day we will annex the rest of the United States into the Haynesville Shale and move the White House to Provencal. Then everone will be under Haynesvillian Americans rule.
son just call again saying there is a flame about the same size as last night that he can see from the I-49 on his way to work its around 11pm
Sure it wasn't one of the rig hands having a BBQ.
I am about 7500 miles from there but live about 4 miles from there so I love all the info I can get.
Thanks guys
Pat for president.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service