If you are in sections 24, 25, 26 and leased with JW Operating, read this! Did you hear that JW Operating released sections 24, 25 and 26 in the township/range T18N-R10W?? Release was recorded in Webster Parish Courthouse on 8-20-08.

Views: 221

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

We are now free to negotiate (SWAMO will take care of this in my case). The company no longer holds our mineral lease.
I have to ask...
what does swamo stand for?
I signed last year before the play was common knowledge. But it does sound like SWAMO is a good thing for unsigned mineral owners.
We are simply neighbors watching out for neighbors. No % and No fee.
Well said!
Thank you for this information. Will you give me the contact person for this Company, J.W. Operating. You may email me at sisterboyd@yahoo.com

Thank you
Maxie Boyd
Maxie Boyd,
Are you currently leased by them? If so, where?
Mom A1
Did they release just HS.

I missed this discussion altogether. I presently have a small abount of property that is HBP by JW.

Could someone please e-mail me or post here, if you are able.

Was there something amis with royalties?
JW Operating has units hbp in Southeast Caddo and also Bossier by Red River. The area I am intrested in is Sec 3 T16n R13w. There is only one lousy well in it for the
last 20 or so years. How did you all get them to release?? Thanks for any info.
James CD1:
Have you tried talking to JW?
Mom A1
Yes but I must not be talking to the right person or dept. Got any advice for me and a lot of my neighbors?
Email them fax them call them (they are lonely people) every day all day and let them know you care and that you are deeply concerned about your minerals. Check your production records are you getting paid properly is the company breaking any rules. If so they should be told and reminded frequently. Go on the JW Operating Website get the contact information for the company and let them know your concerns and you want those concerns addressed in writing.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service