If you are in sections 24, 25, 26 and leased with JW Operating, read this! Did you hear that JW Operating released sections 24, 25 and 26 in the township/range T18N-R10W?? Release was recorded in Webster Parish Courthouse on 8-20-08.

Views: 221

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Would anyone share with the rest of us why JW released this? I know someone said it was in their best interest, but I am curious what that means and why thye would want to do that. Obviously, it was in their best interest because I doubt they are in the charity business.
without my glasses on, it appears that those sections may be under water in Lake Bistineau.!?? Just rechecked. 24 is under water on the very SE corner. 25 is half under water on the east, 26 is wet and soggy on the bottom, especially the east. Shouldn't be a cause for a release in my view.
We are released nonetheless and couldn't be happier. Thanks for everyone's well wishes
Ladies, It was nice to meet you last night. I'm excited for you and look forward to speaking with you again.
Likewise...it was a pleasure! Now let's get this ball rollin'!
Could be a very good reason. Maybe they should have been paying the state of Louisiana.

Hopefully someone will say. The actual parties involved may not be able to state because of an agreement reached with the company (just my guess).

I SURE HOPE MR. McCONNELL WILL PUT SOME EXPERT KNOWLEDGE STATING WHAT MIGHT HAVE HAPPENED HERE.
Maybe someone gave them a good reason ($$$$) to get out of the picture. Makes one think. Your thoughts.....
Easy with that kinda' talk Ms. Dena , you are going to stir up a hornets nest ! HA! HA!
Are you at liberty to tell us why it was released?
As I've said before, parker:

This is a huge blessing.

Mom A1
I was wondering if Snake knew why or how it happened.

I have property in Bossier that is similar to your lease.
You should call snake and ask. He's a real nice guy.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service