"More than 31,000 scientists across the U.S. – including more than 9,000 Ph.D.s in fields such as atmospheric science, climatology, Earth science, environment and dozens of other specialties – have signed a petition rejecting "global warming," the assumption that the human production of greenhouse gases is damaging Earth's climate."
"There is no convincing scientific evidence that human release of carbon dioxide, methane, or other greenhouse gases is causing or will, in the foreseeable future, cause catastrophic heating of the Earth's atmosphere and disruption of the Earth's climate," the petition states. "Moreover, there is substantial scientific evidence that increases in atmospheric carbon dioxide produce many beneficial effects upon the natural plant and animal environments of the Earth."

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=64734

Cap and Trade and other taxation schemes based upon the farce of Anthropogenic global warming will add hundreds of billions if not trillions of dollars of tax burden on American energy consumers. We must reject these schemes and focus on energy independence, not squeezing even more dimes out of the already overburdened members of productive society.

Views: 164

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Once again in the face of indisputable scientific evidence you revert to platitudes. Could you please provide me with a link of the EPA's data on Antarctic ice, with measurements and coring from the past 60 years? Probably not since this data from them does not exist. Who expects Antarctic ice to to contract along the lines of the Antarctic? When it has increased dramatically (43%) since 1980 alone. You are aware that it would be impossible for Anarctica to shrink being that it is a continental land mass whereas the north pole is a frozen sea. The fact of the matter is you have been wrong again and again, you are the one who uses distortions and "nuance" to lean towards your bias.
I have provided fact after fact and you continue to swim against the current.

I really can't wait for LSU football, then I will have somthing to do besides argue on internet boards. LOL
Speaking of bogus, how is Al Gore doing.
He's still big and fat, running around the country burning up hydrocarbon fuels, lying his taxpayer-fed butt off, and raking in millions of dollars selling snake oil!

Thank goodness the Supreme Court didn't allow this fool to be president!
yeah and hes making 100's of millions of dollars off the sheeple
Sorry gingles,

Checkmateking is out to lunch so I figured I would pull your leg. Yeah, your right when he was VP he worth 2 million, now I hear he's worth over 100 million. He must have got part of the stimulus package, or he knows how to split aces. I can see the Oscar going to him, you know the Hollywood elite wackos, they try to make themselves feel good about living in their huge mansion, all the while screaming about the planet. they love jumping on board the Green thing, it makes them look hip.

I can't understand the Nobel prize, you got me there, that's like giving a munchkin in the Wizard of Oz a Oscar for best actor, just doesn't make sense.

Anyway your honest about him living a in a big house, I bet it's got a huge carbon imprint, Oh well, do as your told, not as I do. He needs to tone it down a little, you know something like a grass hutch.
GD,

Thanks for the info GD. Alfred Is blowing the planet up, and Al is trying to save it.
Ah Professor,

Your talent for the spoken word in unmatched. I would think, Al would meet with the same fate as Obama. Kim doesn't take well to threats as the Big O has learned. It's much easier to stand upon a campaign stage and solve the worlds problems, as oppose to being president and actully having to do it. Besides it doesn't take to much common sense to know you don't send reporters to North Korea, DUH!!

I thank Al for his service to his country, I would also thank Al if he would shut up his trap once in a while .No I did not go to Viet Nam, I was just a little to young for that , but you professor, I would assume you would be closer to that age, What did you do?

Boy, I liked to know who the silver-spoon spoiled brats are. Please tell us so we can see what being spoiled will do to us.
We all appreciate your service Sir.
My Grandfather was on the first ship in Tokyo bay.
I cannot tell you how much I respect your service and contribution to our country. Many thanks and gratitude.

My biggest regret is not going to the naval academy when I was accepted.
Gingles: yes he has a big house...but has the nerve to tell all of us that we are living beyond our means!! Criticizes folks for having big houses then he builds a big big house.

Pot, meet kettle. He's a hypocrite, pure and simple.

And the Nobel prize and Oscar...please. The Nobel is becoming more of a joke and the Oscar is no measure of ANY value to society. Just a bunch of actors/producers/etc. who hold no meaningful part in any worthwhile endeavor. If Hollywood would dry up and fall into the ocean, we would all be better for it!
Okay, I'd say some of what they put out is okay but the majority of it is tough to call a "contribution to modern day art forms". Gratituous violence, sex, profanity, stereotyping, etc. isn't just an occassional occurrence in today's film industry. People gripe when a CEO makes $50 million but its okay to pay movie stars their salaries? Oh my.

But as of yesterday, I'm a great big John Voight fan! He's ripping the O-man left and right. Love it when someone escapes Hwood and supports the right.
I got a kick out his dieing sceene in Anaconda, that last look on his face.
Now KB, he's a good man and has some good roles. But I like his political views more than those whackos Alec Baldwin, Tom Hanks, etc.

Now violence, sex and profanity have no place in movies. They need to remain where they belong...in a marriage!!

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service