http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=4649238n

I know 60min is a liberal propaganda show but this is something that everyone needs to watch. We have to get off of oil. The arabs have shown us multiple times that they aren't our friends. Examples range from the 70s oil crisis and funding terrorists to the most recent $4.00 gallon gas which helped to tank our economy. They have used the U.S. like a five cent whore and it's time we stop this insanity.

Views: 36

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah KB, that'll be a good idea!!! Drain them dry!!! Then, they can start relying on us!!! Start charging them an arm and a leg!!! Like they had done us!!!
That's an enticing thought but we've had a chance at that already and it didn't seem to do any good.

Seems like we should get going on CNG as the primary transportation fuel in America. Buses, trucks, cars, everything than it can be used for. Use it as a bridge to other fuels like hydrogen.

Then, let the Saudis drink their crude.
I don't mind if we use foreign oil but we have to have control and not them. Right now we have all of our eggs in one basket. We have to diversify otherwise we'll keep playing this game where we get screwed over and over. The Saudis have already said they want oil around $75/barrell which would make gas around $2.75/gallon. They will get it back to that point as soon as they can.
North, control them!!! Good 1!!! I like that!!! But, the gas under our feet!!! It should be good for yrs to come!!! Like I told KB!!! After yrs of them charging us!!! We need to drain then dry!!! So, they can rely on us!!!
They want to do with oil, what we want to do with natural gas. Maybe a full review of the interview will shed a different light on the subject, but that short segment did not provide enough information to form a complete evaluation.They are the seller, we are the buyer. It's only seems fitting that they would want to sell for as much money as possible, while we would want to buy as low as possible. This is not a new concept, as it can be noticed in the leasing of land in the Haynesville Shale area.
Kinda like....it's all about who's the shaftor and who's the shaftee?
That view might be dependent on one's predetermined conclusions. Another view, self preservation, might also apply.
Self preservation is great!!! We, need to stand on our own two feet for a change!!! Let them come 2 us!!! I say that constantly!!!

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service