A happy day for America A sad Day for Democracy and Capitalism

I know this will probably get deleted and My Profile may also but here you go. Today was a triumph for some and a slap in the face for others. I am so sad that america has chosen this path that are for fathers faught so hard to protect. We have been lied to as american people. Democracy and capitalsim must come to an end. This may not be the end but a chapter in the book of History of this great nation. My Faith is in god, that he will not unleash anything we cant handle. This is the tourning point of what many of us know as normal. America is about to experience change, change that many of us want and many us dont. I dont understand the change, and I think none of us do. There is an empty spot inside of me with today with questions spinning around it. I just dont understand america, I just dont understand. He told you it was about to change, every time you read his name it was "CHANGE". I can promise you one thing, you may not like the change but he was honest, it will change! Yesterday is history as tomorrow is our future and our future will Change. God bless this great country, God Bless Democracy, God Bless Capitalism, God Bless Americam, God bless Barack Hussein Obama, God bless us all.

Bill G

Views: 547

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

path that are for fathers

tourning point

Marshall Law

Sheesh! this might be the most ignorant and vaguely racist post I've ever read. Where are the moderators? This kind of drivel should be deleted immediately. Not only is this an ignorant argument, it also assaults basic grammar and spelling rules.
attn: WoodsPostOffice

One of the Obama supporters said to me the other day that all of McCain's support came from the "lesser educated states of the nation", and I nailed his carcus to the wall. I reminded him that most of the states which supported McCain were the exact states in the Bible belt of this nation and that if I ever heard him say we supported McCain because we were "lesser educated"

carcass? I think you lost you own argument!
Speaking of constitutional rights, anyone thinking of purchasing a firearm and or Ammo might should consider to do so before Obama get inaugurated. Many feels he's likely to put more restrictions on our second amendment right!
Actually none of our constitutional rights are 100% guaranteed! They all can be restricted!
Gun and knife show in Shreveport tomorrow I believe.
Dang skippy they aint KB.
I guess they call it gun and knife show because it sounds less ferocious maybe ?
I dont want no stinkin knives!

Hey KB, whats kvetching ? Is that the same Germans playing a game of fetch ?
KB,
Most liberals prefer kvetching when speaking to Dorcheated.
I like it..
Durn all, I thought it was that we have the right to bare arms. Which is how we went from Victorian era neck to toe covering to tank tops & bustiers.
sesport,
if you move to California you have the right to bare your ass.
Been there, and my sister done that.
Dou you have pictures.
Hope you didn't end up with a severe case of poison oak on her derriere like she did. LOL To this day I won't let her live that one down.
Hey KB,
Was it misspelled or risque ? You know me, I live on the edge!

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service