A happy day for America A sad Day for Democracy and Capitalism

I know this will probably get deleted and My Profile may also but here you go. Today was a triumph for some and a slap in the face for others. I am so sad that america has chosen this path that are for fathers faught so hard to protect. We have been lied to as american people. Democracy and capitalsim must come to an end. This may not be the end but a chapter in the book of History of this great nation. My Faith is in god, that he will not unleash anything we cant handle. This is the tourning point of what many of us know as normal. America is about to experience change, change that many of us want and many us dont. I dont understand the change, and I think none of us do. There is an empty spot inside of me with today with questions spinning around it. I just dont understand america, I just dont understand. He told you it was about to change, every time you read his name it was "CHANGE". I can promise you one thing, you may not like the change but he was honest, it will change! Yesterday is history as tomorrow is our future and our future will Change. God bless this great country, God Bless Democracy, God Bless Capitalism, God Bless Americam, God bless Barack Hussein Obama, God bless us all.

Bill G

Views: 546

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Nah, it was just me. Reading it I knew what you meant, I just pick up on those things and then there's this hilarious mental image I get. Was even funnier when you mentioned the grannies. Just my attempt to bring some levity to a situation that was getting heated. Keep living on the edge.
KB,
Scalia is always correct. Knives don't kill people, people kill people, You must talk to the California Supreme Court who made there own liberal law about gay marriages only to have the people of California tell them to shut up and interpet the law not make them.
Or the 9 Circus Court in San Francisco look for more of these good rulings to come in the next four years.
KB,
The 9th Circuit should be facing men with little white jackets.Courts are not allow to make law only interpert them. Except in California Courts they know better than the people what is needed for them. That's what happen's when you get to many liberals on courts.
KB,
That's to long of a read I have a five sentence limit. I hate feeling like I'm in a Barnes & Noble to many liberals there lol. Pick me up by my collar slap me around in five sentences or less through back down on the floor and let everybody on this post laugh at me.
Girl,
Even though it's over the five sentence limit I'll throw a quick answer out. I'm a Liberal Tick Hound I can smell them a mile away. I once track Janet Reno 10 miles through dense brush and caught up with her. I took one look at her face and thought man that brush must have done a lot of damage.
Ok,Ok, it was just a joke I'm entitled to one every now and then
Didn't say anything about taking them! But I'll bet it's going to get much more difficult to acquire them! Ammo too!
It doesn't take a Harvard law school graduate to see what the gun control crowd is up to and who supports them!
And guess what?
I'll kvetch as long as I have to right to do that as well!
If we all had kvetched enough, maybe things wouldn't be like they are today, huh?
Last I heard, and my understanding is, that Bush is set to let the ban on high-powered automatics expire, Obama doesn't want him to let that happen. I've yet to see anything nonpartisan saying he wants to ban/confiscate all arms with reference to all guns. If a proposed policy is out there, I stand corrected.
Are you referring to what they labeled "Assault" weapons?
(when police have them, they are called Tactical defense weapons)
If so, then that expired a while back!

That was a bogus law anyway. All they were was semi autos that had mean looking stocks on them.

There are those who wish to bring back that law but with looser definitions that will be open ended so someone can add to the list at their leisure. Some believe pump action shotguns should be on the lists as well as any caliber police or military uses.
If they do get their way (and Obama has never said no to any laws of restrictions) the list could get quite invasive for the average citizen.
No Sir, the state fair just closed that's the only gun and knife show around.
Most of us ignorant (chuckle) Americans are already armed to the teeth because we hunt and fish and enjoy the outdoors. But thanks for reminding everyone anyway, PG.
Yep, you fire round after round because you're afraid some far-lefty is going to break into your home then clean you out because the gov. isn't providing him enough.

Big difference in fear and recreation. Sleep well tonight.....you may be next.
Nope, I'm a middle roader. Remember, for every far-lefty you shoot breaking into your home, that's one less vote your party gets the next election cycle.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service