A happy day for America A sad Day for Democracy and Capitalism

I know this will probably get deleted and My Profile may also but here you go. Today was a triumph for some and a slap in the face for others. I am so sad that america has chosen this path that are for fathers faught so hard to protect. We have been lied to as american people. Democracy and capitalsim must come to an end. This may not be the end but a chapter in the book of History of this great nation. My Faith is in god, that he will not unleash anything we cant handle. This is the tourning point of what many of us know as normal. America is about to experience change, change that many of us want and many us dont. I dont understand the change, and I think none of us do. There is an empty spot inside of me with today with questions spinning around it. I just dont understand america, I just dont understand. He told you it was about to change, every time you read his name it was "CHANGE". I can promise you one thing, you may not like the change but he was honest, it will change! Yesterday is history as tomorrow is our future and our future will Change. God bless this great country, God Bless Democracy, God Bless Capitalism, God Bless Americam, God bless Barack Hussein Obama, God bless us all.

Bill G

Views: 548

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

No politician no matter how great he sounds are how loud he speaks or how much he lies can not deviate Gods plan for us. One mans plan on earth cannot control the mans plan above, It may make it come sooner than planned but the plan will be the. Thats to take his people back with him to heaven and the rest will parish in eternal Hell. When time comes he will be back to get his people and I hope all is with him. God bless!!!!
Amen Bill G.
I think folks are over reacting to this man (Obama) and the change that he may or may no bring. Why can't we see the need for change as good..... only bad? Are we so narrow minded to believe that nothing good can come from an Obamb presidency? Our present administration has been a total failure and disgrace. John McCain didn't tell me anything that he would do to fix our many broken systems and programs, and I believe he is in the early stages of old-timers. He forgets his points in the the middle of his thoughts and that has been observed thoughout the debates and his speeches. I don't think McCain is the smartest of individuals and we have a smart, keen, sharp, even-tempered president in Obama. I think America is blessed to have this man to lead us into the future. So, let;s look for ways to work together and give president Obama a chance.
ETOY,
He'll get his chance. But now that he is the president he is going to face more scrunity from our press and media around the world. Obama people better get a thicker skin or get use to him getting critize.
I don't think McCain is the smartest of individuals and we have a smart, keen, sharp, even-tempered president in Obama.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves!
We'll find out in the coming near future if all that praise is justified!
He just got elected after all! He hadn't had time to mess up yet, right?
In a couple of years, folks will either be patting you on the back for that praise or cussing you!

In a perfect world, wells will be popping up all over the H Shale, royalty checks will be regularly in the mail and Obama will become a member of the NRA!
I suspect though it will be a good thing there are Walgreens, huh?
I hope you are correct. However With the radical people he has had around him it will be difficult for him. EVERYONE wants the president to do well. NO one knows this man. WE shall see in the next 4 years what happens. It depends on who he chooses for his advisers etc. Only then will we know this man. We are in an age when people will vote for ANYONE. Marion Berry was re-elected in DC after being filmed buying Crack!! William Jefferson looks to be on the road to winning re-election after being caught with 90000 in his freezer and is going to be on trial. People dont seem to care what a person has done.And now we have obama. What do we have? No one knows other than his reputation of radical friends. People have every reason to be concerned about him. 4 years will tell if not sooner what we have.
Hello Sue,
Your a smart inteligent woman I have listen to you post. When i saw you post that joke I went Uh Oh.
It was a little out of character even for you. I felt you meant no harm by it but I could see where it my offend some people. I am however on yourI side. I'm always looking for double standards and if you read any of most I kike to point them out. I think you have taken you beating and it is now time to move on.
That joke is pretty offensive and not very funny anyway.
She knows that now.
It has been fun but now I want to leave this site. How do I unscubcribe to this and not be a memeber anymore.
Don't go. You've posted a lot of informative information.
I will miss all of the conversations that I have had with y'all. It is time for me now to leave. I am not sorry for my joke. I have read worse comments on this site, and again I say this is double standard.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service