A happy day for America A sad Day for Democracy and Capitalism

I know this will probably get deleted and My Profile may also but here you go. Today was a triumph for some and a slap in the face for others. I am so sad that america has chosen this path that are for fathers faught so hard to protect. We have been lied to as american people. Democracy and capitalsim must come to an end. This may not be the end but a chapter in the book of History of this great nation. My Faith is in god, that he will not unleash anything we cant handle. This is the tourning point of what many of us know as normal. America is about to experience change, change that many of us want and many us dont. I dont understand the change, and I think none of us do. There is an empty spot inside of me with today with questions spinning around it. I just dont understand america, I just dont understand. He told you it was about to change, every time you read his name it was "CHANGE". I can promise you one thing, you may not like the change but he was honest, it will change! Yesterday is history as tomorrow is our future and our future will Change. God bless this great country, God Bless Democracy, God Bless Capitalism, God Bless Americam, God bless Barack Hussein Obama, God bless us all.

Bill G

Views: 547

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Stick it out with us Rose. We value your information.
We all get frustrated with each other from time to time. But face it we are like a family. We disagree and then we get over it.

Take a break if necessary, but don't go away. You know you would miss the site too much anyway.
Why do you what to leave this site,
Just sit back and don't worry you won't have to get invovled
Robert,

I try to stay away from the political arena, but I have to whole-heartedly agree with you post.

Let's stop fighting with what this Democrat or that Republican said and ACTUALLY DO SOMETHING.

With so much passion that so many on this site have for politics, let's actually accomplish something. Let's all do what we can to make this great country, greater.

If your not behind CNG, I would suggest that this is a great place to start. For our own self interest and for the greater good of our country.
I don't care what your opinion od Bush is, if you want to buy the characterizations built by the left wing media then it's your loss...we currently have a President who believes in this nation and he is a guy who we can give our respect to...look how he is currently handling the transition, he is being overly cooperative for the sake of our nation. Compare this to when Clinton turned the keys over, the walls were full of graffiti and equipment was destroyed....then 8 months later 9-11 hit.
Cooter,

All I am saying is that we should all follow his lead and be just as gracious.

We have nothing to win by being sore loosers. We can only move forward with what we have.
I,m not a sore loser at all, But if you celebration is going to take on a conservative bashing menue.
Eat up good because im going to serve it to you all day.
liberals are the one that are suppose to solve problems by
Talking and working with people but i'm not seeing it here.
Pollster: Which do you think is the greatest problem in this country - ignorance or apathy?
Citizen: I don't know and I don't care!

(That's a sad description of those citizens - out there. Not anyone one this site!)

Ann W.
Robert has a point!
I believe this country got into a mess because folks didn't get involved enough.
We all need to let our local, state and federal reps know when we see a problem!
They supposedly work for us, right?
Obama is a Muslim terrorist sympathizer who is just looking for the chance to deliver America into the hands of her enemies.

No doubt he will find a chance to do just that.
Interesting opinion since Obama's future Chief of Staff is jewish.
Yeah ,and what about his Preacher Revron Wright so what's the big deal.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service