A happy day for America A sad Day for Democracy and Capitalism

I know this will probably get deleted and My Profile may also but here you go. Today was a triumph for some and a slap in the face for others. I am so sad that america has chosen this path that are for fathers faught so hard to protect. We have been lied to as american people. Democracy and capitalsim must come to an end. This may not be the end but a chapter in the book of History of this great nation. My Faith is in god, that he will not unleash anything we cant handle. This is the tourning point of what many of us know as normal. America is about to experience change, change that many of us want and many us dont. I dont understand the change, and I think none of us do. There is an empty spot inside of me with today with questions spinning around it. I just dont understand america, I just dont understand. He told you it was about to change, every time you read his name it was "CHANGE". I can promise you one thing, you may not like the change but he was honest, it will change! Yesterday is history as tomorrow is our future and our future will Change. God bless this great country, God Bless Democracy, God Bless Capitalism, God Bless Americam, God bless Barack Hussein Obama, God bless us all.

Bill G

Views: 548

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Reply by KB 2 hours ago
Snake: if you divide the Constitution into severable rights, as your argument does, we have all lost.

I really dont feel that I have divided them KB but I am someone that believes in waterboarding a terrorist fighter to find out information about a plot tho, so my view may be skewed somewhat.The Geneva Convention Sux when we are the only people on the planet that are trying to follow the rules.Handcuffing our people to preserve the rights of murdering cowards my be someone elses idea of a fundamentaly good thing but it isnt mine.

In times of great trouble , there have always been and will always be, moves that have to be made for the greater good. Do I think that the Patriot act was good and perfect ? Not at all. But did it save lives and help protect us from other attacks ? Absolutely! Through the years, this constitution of ours has been deluted and re-interpreted to suit the thoughts of the ones doing the reading. "It is evolving to match this day and time" as one liberal has stated of late. It is changing right before our eyes, or the S.C. Justices wouldnt be so important to each side, now would they.

You are a constitutionalist and I thank God that you are. There has to be people standing in the gap to protect the rights of all listed in that precious document.Not everyone is capable of that KB. Including myself. So I have to drawn a line in the sand and chose to defend this current perceived assault on my rights, to freely choose, to keep and bear Arms.

Knowing you, they probably borrowed your copy of the constitution for the movie "National Treasure" (LOL) All I have is a copy of a book written by Mr.Taylor W O'Hearn of Shreveport , entitled...."The Constitution of the United States with Explanations". Between Mr. O'Hearns explanations and my own dim understanding, I have decided that while all are important, some amendments actually protect other amendments, so those have to move to the front of the class.

When I look at the tweaking that has been done to the constitution, I dont like it! But what do I do ? The powers that be do not have a problem with this tweaking, so I just have to live with it.The trampling of the first amendment into using it to attack the basis by which this country was made great is disgusting to me.Removing the 10 commandments because someone may be offended by them.Like trying to live by them is a bad thing. Good sound doctrine that is basically accepted by every main religion in the world, in part or in full.

The "Separation of Church and State" , which actually doesnt even exist worded as such in the Constitution, will continue to separate our sides down the middle. As long as you dont have a problem with said interpretation, that took nearly 200 years to evolve into, I dont understand how you can accuse me of seperating them without having to pinch your own arm.Sorry it took so many words KB but I am quite the rambler you know. Have a good day.
Reply by Jim71006 1 hour ago
Uh oh, half of the tag team is ready for action . . .

Looks like a singles match Mr. Jim. My Tag Team Partner must be flirting with the Chicks backstage. He's nowhere to be found.Oh well. I will give it my all.
Are you Jonnie Cliffords boy ? (LOL)

I havent had a bad month in my entire life Mr. Dillinger. About 2 1/2 weeks is my record but who's counting. You seem to be a ray of sunshine for us as well. Albeit the heat of the suns rays are the least of your worries. Strange thing about flakey people that are happy at the expense of others is that you are.......... Flakey!
Hee Hee
Snakester,
I can't leave you alone a couple of days and you make our vistor from Oregon mad. I must say though a name like the Ducks or the Beavers somehow does not instill fear into a lot of people and either does there football programs.
I think Mr. Dillenger should spend more time hugging trees and less time on the computer keys.
When the cats away..........

Glad to have you back.This crowd is starting to get a little restless.
Lee,
May I ask you why you think so little of Southerners? By what basis do you judge us? If it is by Hollywood's perception, then you are sorely wrong. I have never encountered anyone that even comes close to being like the characters in Brother Where Art Thou. Have you ever visited the Southern states? William Jefferson is a disgrace and will soon have his day in court. David Vitter should have been stripped of his office and been forced to live in Oregon.
Awright KB, welcome to the homophone funny club! LOL
Oh KB..............you know that Vitter never had sex with those women. He just needed someone to "talk to". Yea, right and I believe in Santa Claus too!!
I bet that gal has lots of bling now!
Hey KB,
I tried that once ga ga go go didn't work for me but it was worth a shot. I think I'll just stick to the bra.
I wonder what brand of freezer that was. The only thing I found in mine was the warranty card and instruction booklet. I may have to drive to New Orleans for my next appliance purchase!

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service