Everything seems to be VERY tight lipped on this well.  Location is very well secured.  Anyone know whats going on?

Views: 3482

Replies to This Discussion

Not sure.  It passes generally through the driveway of a gentleman by the name of Horace Davis.  I haven't looked to see if he is in the phone book, but you might do a look him up and call.
thanks dbob..very much

Bosco, Leor sold some assets to EnCana a few years ago but I believe they are still a private company.  Not much out there but I did find a press release from 2008 about the sale:

About Leor Energy: In November 2007, Leor sold its Deep Bossier
natural gas and land interests (including its 50% stake in the
prolific Amoruso Field) to a subsidiary of EnCana Corporation for
$2.55 billion. In the span of two years, Leor initiated a successful
exploration and production program in Amoruso Field which yielded more
than 30 wells, gross production of over 240 mmcf/d, and an extensive
inventory of highly prospective well locations in the prolific Deep
Bossier trend which is quickly emerging as one of the leading resource
plays in North America. Leor is now focusing on opportunistic and
selective ventures in the energy space, including direct investments,
partnerships and wildcat exploration.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2008/01/07/idUS136563+07-Jan-2008+BW...

Anything new on this well?  

Also, see here:

http://www.mineralmgmt.com/Clients.html

Trustee, Cameron Mineral Trusts - 170,000+ acres in 18 counties in Texas, Oklahoma and Arkansas; producing leases with Apache, EOG Resources, Southwestern Energy, CW Resources, Chesapeake, Rosetta Resources, Alamo Operating and Ricochet Energy; producing Haynesville Shale lease in Nacogdoches County, TX, and Eagle Ford Shale on trend in Trinity County, TX

It has been quite a while since the well reached TD and set pipe. Has anyone seen any completion activity?

I haven't heard anything from my local contacts; I'll see what I can rattle up.  I did get one comment from someone in the area wanting to know what his neighbors were getting for royalty, but he wasn't sharing more than that.

I'm curious about pipeline - I figure if its a Deep Bossier/high pressure completion they'll need to upgrade the existing pipeline, or really restrict the choke.  

Correct that Bosco.  One local source says there have been lots of trucks going into the area.  trying to find out what type.  another local source "they found natural gas and since they still had some depth left on their limit they decided to push a little further to see if they found oil but when they did the whole thing collapsed in on them and they lost the well."
Thanks for the info guys...has anyone seen any frac tanks on location?
Bosco,

My stuff is coming from folks most liekly observing trucks and such during football practice (football field is on the FM road). trying to get more details, but not sure if frac tanks are on the site.

Mike,

I don't think they lost the well in that manner. I think based on the RRC filing (amended W1), they probably lost circulation and couldn't make it any deeper than the 18800 they reported reaching. Perhaps they hit some of the saltwater someone else mentioned previously on the thread.
Has anyone seen any activity on this location? It has been several months since the well reached TD so one could imagine Leor has completed the well...

I heard the Leor well was fracked last Wednesday...

I poked around a bit;  my contacts haven't seen any heavy truck traffic in the last week or so.  Anyone got anything?

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service