There are multiple rumors about SWN and the brown dense, Im starting a discussion where all rumors are welcome.

Views: 115065

Replies to This Discussion

Yes, Dowdy is where #20 went, west of Junction City.  Not sure what rig will go to Bayou De Loutre but lots of equipment, pipe, etc...on the pad site.  Know they are bringing in or just brought in more gravel for the road leading from Oakland Bridge road to pad site @ Bayou De Loutre.  I believe DeSoto rig #21 still at Dean but heard it may be moving somewhere soon. 

Sarah,

Thank you for the information.  I really am happy about the pipeline!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I am in the BML and Doles section.   I will travel there soon to see the progress.  Keep the info coming.

I don't know much but will share what I hear.  Heard there are two groups working on the pipeline.  If you are local try driving near Garland Wade's to see pipeline activity; trucks were there yesterday. 

I sure will.  My property is maybe 1/4 mile down the road from thiers.  Do you know what companies are working on the pipeline?

I am not local, but I do come to Union Parish often.

No, I do not know what company is working on the pipeline.  I am keeping my fingers crossed these wells do well and SWN keeps drilling, both in Union and Claiborne parishes.

Sara,

is this the same Oakland Bridge road property we talked about last time.

Is the pipe line you talked about on this property?

Has anything else gone on?

Thanks

Alvin, yes same Oakland Bridge Road.  Pipeline is not there but closer to BML well.   

Went by Dowdy Branch well site on New Home Road this afternoon. SWN trucks, trailers and scattered equipment but i couldn't see any major parts of rig yet.

I heard the same thing about the site @ Bayou De Loutre--trucks, equipment, pipe, crane, etc..on the pad site.  Think I had rig numbers wrong earlier.  Now hearing #20 going to Bayou De Loutre and #21 going to Dowdy.  Guess they will eventually put up signs and can be confirmed.  Bayou De Loutre pad not as easily seen as Dowdy. 

New info has anyone else received a letter on unitization hearing for the 15th of October. Union parish r1e,t22n, 30&31.

Which company is creating the unit?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service