Tags: Augustine, Cabot, Carthage, Haynesville, San, Shale

Views: 106

Replies to This Discussion

Here is a small piece of Cabot's Operations Update released today:

South Region

The Company recently finished its second operated Haynesville Shale well that was completed with a 16-stage frac, on a 4,925' lateral. The well produced at a max rate of 20.5 Mmcf per day and at a restricted 24-hour rate of 15.5 Mmcf per day. In addition to this well, the Company has three completions occurring in the area at this time, with six additional Haynesville/Bossier wells drilling or waiting on completion. "Information from Cabot's wells and numerous industry wells around County Line indicates the Haynesville shale is a prolific productive zone in this area," said Dinges. "With this latest result and expectations for the new completions, Cabot's Haynesville production has the potential to increase significantly during the second half of the year. Adding to this potential is our first Bossier test which, based on recent prolific nearby industry wells, creates more excitement."

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Cabot-Oil-amp-Gas-Provides-prnews-294...
I listened to part of the conf call and he confirmed this is the Walters Unit. The "county line" reference had me looking for wells up there.
The Walters well is the only HA well drilled, with Cabot as operator, that has not reported yet...
I guess Cabot has acreage included in several other wells that they are not operating. We'll just have to try to figure those out.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service