Does anyone know the current status of Chesapeake's Harvey #1 located NE of Center?

Views: 428

Replies to This Discussion

There is still a lot of traffic going up & down. I see some salt water trucks from time to time. I don't go to the site because it is on timber co. land back in the boonies below where I live. I was told it took so long to drill because they hit a hard layer they had trouble breaking through. Yes I hope they come back, my family has mineral rights on a lot of the land in the area
Lajeany ----Is your family leased with CHK and in the Harvey # 1 unit or leased with what company? I have ~ 90 acres in the Joel White Survey about 2-3 miles NNW of the north end of the H leg of the Harvewy well leased with small company that hopes to JV with Unit Petro or CHK in drilling unit. This is reason for my interest in the Harvey. I also understand EOG just completed a well in the Haynesville that on RRC site looks like permitted to be James Lime well but it was drilled into Shale with 4100' lateral leg that is flowing into pipeline for sales but IP is tight lip. Successful well contact said but nothing like the wells in La. The well is the Watkins #1H. This well is about 3 miles due West of the Harvey. CHK has another H shale that was spud about 3 weeks ago near Hwy 96 due West of Harvey called the Carzenava #1H. EOG has another well Boles #1H a little west near hyw 96 that has not spud yet I don't think. Unit JV with Burk has several vertical wells permitted around same area to drill simply to HBP their leases and will later drill H when prices improve. I also hear Unit Petroleum plans well in the John English Survey just to East of Harvey but not permitted yet and probably vertical simpley to HBP lease. This is food for thought. Since you live close to Harvey please keep us all updated on activity around the Harvey #1 especially if you see are hear any news on completion and flow into pipeline.
adubu- Yes we are leased with CHK in the Henry Ashabranner. We are not in the Harvey # 1 unit, but will be in unit that borders it on the west side. There is already a gas line that runs through the property where Harvey # 1 is. I felt that was part of the reason for its location.
Lajeany, where is your property situated in relation to CR 3230? We just leased ours in that same survey, so I'm curious where the "unit" will be that you mentioned. I don't live there, so any info you can provide would be helpful as I try to keep tabs on what's going on there.
Jay Bee-- same question has CHK contracted anyone in your area about pad site yet?
Not that I am aware, but not living there, I wouldn't know in a timely manner.
Lajeany---has CHK contracted anyone in your area about pad site yet? I have not hear nor recieve info to join into a unit just north of harvey in the joel white yet. When info avaliable from EOG Watkins #1H will help define our future since its only ~ 3 miles from Harvey and you are west of harvey inbetween them. Hope you have big nma position.
lajeany-----Anything going on with Harvey # 1 ? You see any activity at site since rig was moved off couple weeks ago? Thanks for reply I heard the Walkins #1H EOG was not as good as hoped so the Harvey is very important to defind our future mineral value
Thanks for keeping us updated. What do you mean by come back?
My mom has mineral rights leased in Shelby County on the Toledo Bend Resovior, W.P. Harvey survey. Got a call verifying leases, said they had activity going on. He told us the name of the lease was the Irish Gas Unit. Can anyone give us info.
Rumor that CHK has guard at gate to the Harvey #1H site---Can any one confirm that has been in area recently??? If they have guard at gate then wells most likely completed and flowing to sales and they do not want any one to read the flow meters of production. Can any one update us--THANKS
they've had a guard at the gate since spud so having the guard still there is not that telling just yet. they most likely have/will have a digital meter on the well. digital meters can be password protected. still a knowledgeable person, snooping around the location, can gather enough info to make a decent guestament. however, i don't think the well is selling gas into a sales line. although i've heard they have laid their gathering line into the well i've also heard that they have not finalized into which sales line they are going to take the gas.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service