Devon Investor Call 11/4 - 5 rigs and 105 target drill sites planned for E.Texas next 2 years

Live at 11am EST/10am CST and archived thereafter.

Should be curious to see what additional information they release regarding that Kardell well in San Augustine as well as their E. Texas opperations in general....

http://phx.corporate-ir.net/phoenix.zhtml?p=irol-eventDetails&c...

Views: 31

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I hope someone warns them not to keep spreadin' that lie about having the biggest IP on any Haynesville well to date. CEOs shouldn't tell stuff like that if it isn't true, don't you think?
It is just a little Texas Haynesville Envy. It is a permanent condition however and will warrant further evaluation as its development proceeds.
I did notice that in CHK's call yesterday, there was reference to the larger choke opening for the San Augustine well versus those reported on more restricted chokes...
To be perfectly honest, all I care about is they eventually pull a crapload of gas out of the ground and everyone out there in the good ole US of A gets to use that gas instead of imports from other countries.
Exactly. Well said.
Yeah, regardless as to whether one considers that 30.7 mmfcd rate to be the "true" highest IP in Haynesville history (due to the large choke opening), I guarantee you that there is not a single one of us who wouldn't be skipping to the mailbox each month to pick up their royalty check on that gusher!

At least until the decline rate catches up with them!
WHo has had the biggest Initial well? HK?
It appears to be a matter of opinion.
Devon so far followed by Exco.
Listened to the call and the most interesting info mentioned to my ears was Devon's announcement that they are planning to have 5 rigs in opperation in E.Texas in 2010 which will mostly be concentrating on the Southern part of the Haynesville play in San Augustine, Shelby and Sabine Co.

Also mentioned that they currently have 105 drill sites targeted over the next two years so that they can secure their lease holds in this area of the play.

The did also say that they have another 950-1,000 drill locations in the Greater Carthage area, however that acreage is currently HBP due to previous Cotton Valley/James Lime/etc drilling so there is no immediate need to ramp up drilling at those locations.

In any event, it looks like things will be getting pretty busy in this area of E. Texas over the next few years.

Very good news indeed.
DG, the southern area included Sabine Parish also.
Les, yes you are correct, they did mention both Sabine Co and Sabine Parrish.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service