jffree1's Discussions (3,778)

Discussions Replied To (1207) Replies Latest Activity

"I sent you a friend request. If you accept it then we can talk via site email."

jffree1 replied Sep 8 to XTO Prod on Chk Detail does not match TRRC production

8 Sep 16
Reply by vigo

"I can't hep you if you won't at least tell me the unit name. I told you the only hyp…"

jffree1 replied Sep 7 to XTO Prod on Chk Detail does not match TRRC production

8 Sep 16
Reply by vigo

"Is this a stacked lateral well? If it is then you are probably getting detail from X…"

jffree1 replied Sep 6 to XTO Prod on Chk Detail does not match TRRC production

8 Sep 16
Reply by vigo

"Thanks, dbob. This one sort of resembles Rita. I just hope Laura isn't as strong."

jffree1 replied Aug 26 to Hurricane Laura - Good luck Shalers

12 Aug 31
Reply by Skip Peel - Independent Landman

"I suspect that they finally figured out that rerouting would be less expensive than…"

jffree1 replied Aug 14 to After Willie Nelson and Paul Simon complained, CEO agrees to reroute Hill Country pipeline

4 Aug 15
Reply by Rock Man

"Hi, JHH. I started this page back before RRC started working on bringing the agency…"

jffree1 replied Jun 14 to Texas Railroad Commission Help

9 Jun 15
Reply by JHH

"Thanks, Rock Man. I knew I had never seen them in this area before so it will be of…"

jffree1 replied Jun 8 to AETHON S. Timber - Knox Alloc 1H and S. Timber - King - KVG Alloc 1H - San Augustine County

23 Jun 8

"Aethon drilled a couple last summer, I think it was, but it's been several months no…"

jffree1 replied Jun 7 to AETHON S. Timber - Knox Alloc 1H and S. Timber - King - KVG Alloc 1H - San Augustine County

23 Jun 8

"Hi there. It's always good to see "faces" that haven't been around for a while. Stop…"

jffree1 replied Jun 7 to AETHON S. Timber - Knox Alloc 1H and S. Timber - King - KVG Alloc 1H - San Augustine County

23 Jun 8

"No completions reported on any of them yet."

jffree1 replied Jun 5 to AETHON S. Timber - Knox Alloc 1H and S. Timber - King - KVG Alloc 1H - San Augustine County

23 Jun 8

RSS

© 2020   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service