jffree1's Discussions (3,760)

Discussions Replied To (1195) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm sorry, I flipped open the wrong workbook to look for that well (obviously not pr…"

jffree1 replied Mar 9 to New allocation well in Shelby county Tx

4 Mar 9
Reply by Ronald Newland

"To my knowledge, such a well has not yet been permitted. Unless there was a specific…"

jffree1 replied Mar 8 to New allocation well in Shelby county Tx

4 Mar 9
Reply by Ronald Newland

"As drilled plat. "

jffree1 replied Feb 16 to Why Shell Drilled a “Horseshoe” Well in the Permian Basin

11 Feb 16
Reply by Rock Man

"It is. But it's going to create a whole new set of rules at RRC if it catches on, lo…"

jffree1 replied Feb 15 to Why Shell Drilled a “Horseshoe” Well in the Permian Basin

11 Feb 16
Reply by Rock Man

"BP is not drilling in San Augustine Co. at the moment due to the price of NG. All of…"

jffree1 replied Feb 14 to BP Production Co. In San Augustine, Texas

3 Feb 15
Reply by Martha McWhiney

"Shell Western - Neelie 1-85 Lov 4H Original permit page (plat link at the bottom of…"

jffree1 replied Feb 14 to Why Shell Drilled a “Horseshoe” Well in the Permian Basin

11 Feb 16
Reply by Rock Man

"Several updates, more at the link from previous stories: BURLESON COUNTY, Texas —…"

jffree1 replied Feb 5 to Chesapeake Blowout

3 Feb 6
Reply by Jay

"They don't have anything in W TX. They still have some Eagle Ford and a handful of A…"

jffree1 replied Jan 8 to Castleton Acquires BG Haynesville/Cotton Valley Assets in E TX and N LA

8 Jan 8
Reply by Skip Peel - Independent Landman

"All they have in Dist. 6 is 106 HA wells. Everything else is gone. "

jffree1 replied Jan 7 to Castleton Acquires BG Haynesville/Cotton Valley Assets in E TX and N LA

8 Jan 8

"I'm wondering if they will try to acquire the Exco interest, as well. CCI is who bou…"

jffree1 replied Jan 6 to Castleton Acquires BG Haynesville/Cotton Valley Assets in E TX and N LA

8 Jan 8

RSS

Groups

Not a member? Get our email.

© 2020   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service