jffree1's Discussions (3,788)

Discussions Replied To (1215) Replies Latest Activity

"I read that last week only I noted this part: Dubbed PACE®-R801, the rig combines N…"

jffree1 replied on Wednesday to First Fully Automated Land Rig Drills First Well

4 on Wednesday
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

"Most welcome, Bill R."

jffree1 replied Sep 17 to How long can a Shut-in Well (API 41931244) hold without payments? When can our holding be leased again?

14 Sep 17
Reply by jffree1

"A brief lesson re: using the search tools on the RRC GIS Map. Once the map finally l…"

jffree1 replied Sep 17 to Jon H Fox Survey

1 Sep 17
Reply by jffree1

"Atoka contact information on RRC is the same as at SOS except that they include a ph…"

jffree1 replied Sep 14 to How long can a Shut-in Well (API 41931244) hold without payments? When can our holding be leased again?

14 Sep 17
Reply by jffree1

"Samson Lone Star used a drill site in Shelby County to drill into a lease on the LA…"

jffree1 replied Jun 7 to Sabine River Authority Leasing Questions 6/5/21

6 Jun 7
Reply by shelby

"That was an EnCana development area. All of the wells drilled by them, now operated…"

jffree1 replied May 5 to Black Stone Minerals Plans for Shelby Trough Haynesville/Bossier Development and E TX Austin Chalk Tests

4 May 5
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

"No G-1 (IP) reports filed and no pending production reported so I'd say they haven't…"

jffree1 replied Apr 16 to Aethon - Byrd-Bly, Byrd-Baret, Byrd-Costeau - San Augustine County, Texas

3 Apr 17
Reply by Rock Man

"Good idea. I've been saying that for a decade."

jffree1 replied Dec 3, 2020 to Bi-Partisan Fair Returns for Public Lands Act

2 Dec 4, 2020
Reply by Steve P

"I sent you a friend request. If you accept it then we can talk via site email."

jffree1 replied Sep 8, 2020 to XTO Prod on Chk Detail does not match TRRC production

8 Sep 16, 2020
Reply by vigo

"I can't hep you if you won't at least tell me the unit name. I told you the only hyp…"

jffree1 replied Sep 7, 2020 to XTO Prod on Chk Detail does not match TRRC production

8 Sep 16, 2020
Reply by vigo

RSS

© 2021   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service