Submitted 06/17/2009 682268 DEVON ENERGY PRODUCTION CO, L.P. (216378) KARDELL, S. GU 1 H 06 SAN AUGUSTINE Horizontal, Vertical New Drill - 18500 Mapping

Views: 568

Replies to This Discussion

Welcome to the site. Before you consider selling any surface land or minerals, do yourself a big favor and spend some time to figure out the long term value of your property. 11 acres of land and minerals in a productive area (which all indications point to that San Augustine area being) could amount to a damn good chunk of change over the projected 20-40+ years of production.
And if your minerals are put in a unit with a good operator you can expect the unit to be developed to it's full potential over the next decade or so thereby increasing that chunk of change by the multiple of the number of wells in the unit. Like I said... if it were mine in that location I would not sell it.
I'd also be kissing my lucky stars right now that nobody responded to the Craigslist ad last year!!!
If you were leased in the Kardell well at 25% your take would be over $10,000.00 a month.
A 25% lease will pay you over $50,000.00 bonus & 25% on your part of the well.

Get a very good lawyer & keep your property.

Kelly
San Augustine Co. excited over oil and gas money
Posted: Nov 17, 2009 6:12 PM CST

http://www.ktre.com/Global/story.asp?S=11525083

SAN AUGUSTINE CO., TX (KTRE) - San Augustine County, known as one of the poorest in Deep East Texas, could possibly be on its way to being the richest.

The largest oil and gas discovery within the Haynesville Shale is in the county.

"I don't know what the biggest thing is that ever happened in San Augustine County was,” said property owner Jane Sublett, 82. “Nothing very big has ever happened."

But Sublett knows, what's happening out her back door represents something big for San Augustine County.

Preparations for yet another oil and gas rig are underway.

Not far from Sublett's property is the Kardell well. It's the best well in the entire Haynesville Shale, capable of producing close to $128,000 per day of natural gas.

"The more revenue you get, the less people have to pay," Chief Appraiser Jamie Doherty said.

No one wants a well under the renovated courthouse, but directional drilling is ok with the city manager.

“I think they're going to do that,” City Manager Duke Lyons said. “They're out there leasing every home in San Augustine right now.

For the first time in ten years San Augustine's sales tax has jumped.

"There's going to be some extra dollars in a lot of people's pocket that I think is mighty important for our town," Lyons said.
Cool story. Good for our neighbors. Bring it on over to Sabine also.
**On page three there is a yellow circle drawn around an area. Anyone know what the yellow circle represents?

The circled area is Crimson's "Bruin" prospect area. They are buying leases in the yellow area.
Thanks Wilma hopefully we will get a call.
Wilma,
Can you post page three??
Thanks
http://www.lsgifund.com/TVF/Nov/CXPO.pdf

Go to page 3 on the link above Cheerleader.
Thanks IWC.
Wilma, any word on the bonus amounts in the yellow circle zone???
1k per acre. 25% royalty.

And that's a fact (at least for right now).

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service