Does anyone know of any drilling activity in Union Parish, particularly from Farmerville west to the Claiborne line.  I've heard some "talk" of wells to be drilled but nothing confirmed.  Any info would be appreciated.

Views: 6522

Replies to This Discussion

What a nice Christmas present that would be!  I am anxious to see them get started.  Thanks again for the info.

Any word on the well in Union Parish area north of Farmerville?

What are the area of interest for this permit????Thank you sir sec/ twns/ range

L SMK RA SUA; GARRET 7-23-5H #1.  The well name contains the s-t-r.  S7-23N-5W.

I am checking in  to see if you know if they ever spudded in on the well in the ora field.  Southwestern Energy that is.

Not as of last Friday but it could move anytime as the well has been drilled.  I wouldn't be surprised if it shows up in the Ora Field next Friday.

I was there the other day and I did not see any sign of rig.    Thanks for the info and if you do hear something please notify me asap.

rmc.  I'm moving to the last comment in the thread because we are running out of "Reply" buttons and we are inserting comments into an older portion of the original discussion.  It gets hard to follow.  The unit you are looking for is not available on the LOC Commissioner's Hearing Schedule because it has not cleared the pre-conference notice period.  When it does it will be added to the schedule and uploaded to the database.  Until then the only way we will have access to the application and plat is if someone on the Interested Parties list scans it and uploads it to the site.  If not, it should be available on the database in about 10 days to two weeks.

Thanks Skip for all of the helpful information.  While I just finally joined GHS, I have been following it for a while and the information that you and others supply is invaluable and has really helped myself and countless others.

I heard a rig was moving in today.

I went to site this afternoon they are moving equipment in as I type this. Hope this turns into something I have land in 22N R2W.

Which site is this that has equipment on it?  Sec. T-R?   We have talked about several sites on this thread.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service