First XTO (ExxonMobil) Haynesville Units in Natchitoches Parish (8/4/10)

XTO (ExxonMobil) joins other operators in Natchitoches Parish by proposing five (5) new Haynesville Units in the San Miguel Creek Field. This is an additional positive sign for the southern potion of the Haynesville/Bossier Shale play. We will just have to see long before ExxonMobil permits and drills a well.

S4-T9N-R10W, HA RA SUR Unit, XTO, San Miguel Creek Field, Natchitoches Parish
S15-T10N-R10W, HA RA SUN Unit, XTO, San Miguel Creek Field, Natchitoches Parish
S22-T10N-R10W, HA RA SUO Unit, XTO, San Miguel Creek Field, Natchitoches Parish
S28-T10N-R10W, HA RA SUQ Unit, XTO, San Miguel Creek Field, Natchitoches Parish
S29-T10N-R10W, HA RA SUP Unit, XTO, San Miguel Creek Field, Natchitoches Parish

Views: 7825

Replies to This Discussion

Section 22 is an XTO Haynesville Drilling Unit and they are drilling a well in the section now.
How do I go about determining if the drill is on my property
As this is a unit well, the surface location of the well doesn't matter.  Everyone who owns minerals in that section (unit) will share proportionally in the production.

Thanks for the info skip. I am new to this forum. How does XTO pay royalties on a unit well to lease holders and how often? ie..monthly, qtrly or yearly? Is the "Birdwell" well the unit well for section 22 and can this section have more than one unit well drilling on it in the future?

XTO will send you a division order stating your decimal interest in the unit production.  From the time the well is completed, turned to sales and  tested by the state, it will take 4 to 6 months, approximately, for mineral owners to receive royalties.  Under certain circumstances it could be longer.   The first royalty payment will be for multiple months from the first day of production to that first pay period, then monthly thereafter.  Haynesville units qualify for 8 total wells.  The Haynesville Unit Order covers the Bossier Shale also.  If the operator chooses to drill Bossier wells that would be 8 more.
How do I determine when the unit well is completed. And how do I determine how many acres are in section 22 for the unit. Also, is there a way for me to find out how productively the well is performing in MCFs. Finally, is the "Birdwell" well the unit well for this section? Thanks for your help.
Pamela, there is no specific limit on the number of unit wells that could be drilled but most operators are planning for 8 Haynesville Shale wells for a typical unit.  The timing for drilling additional wells is highly unpredictable.  
Are all units the same in size based on acres or how do I determine the acres in my section? Is there a place that I can go to get info on a projected completion date or state test of the well. By chance, do you know if this well has been tested by the state for section 22. Thanks

Go to the SONRIS Help Center Group here on GHS.  And read the tutorials.

http://www.gohaynesvilleshale.com/group/sonris_help_center

Thank you for all of your help

Pamela, the well is likely still drilling and not yet completed so there is no production.

Precision #504 Rig, XTO, Birdwell 22 #H1 Well, SN 243302, S22-T10N-R10W

Thank you for all of your help

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service