Here are links to two maps showing some locations of Sabine Parish permitted wells. One is for wells below 10000 feet and the other is for wells to 9999 feet . I have also included some wells from DeSoto/Red River/Natchitoches parish that are below 10000 feet. Wells were mapped using well surface coordinates provided by the DNR from the individual well page. By using the satellite view, you can zoom in and check the location of the wells relative to your location. Not all wells are mapped yet, it is a work in progress.

View Permitted Wells Below 10000 feet Sabine/DeSoto/Red River/Natchitoch... in a larger map

Tags: Maps, Sabine Parish

Views: 198

Replies to This Discussion

Dixie, If i am reading this right they have permitted a well in Sec4-T9N-R11W? I have some land in that section,but no one has contacted me about this.I do have a lease but am wondering do they have to contact me or only when and if they hit gas? I am new to this so any help would be appreacted.
I don't know the answer to that question. Maybe someone else reading these posts with more knowledge can give you the answer.
Gambler,
If you are already leased, there's not much you can do at this point but sit back and watch. If/when the well produces, you will be contacted to sign the division order. The division order is the document in which every owner of minerals in that section must agree with the operator about what percentage they own.
Yes i am leased and in the lease it said that we would receive 25% . So what does the operator have to do with that? I am new to all this so please bear with me and my questions. We are just trying to learn as much as we can.
i own acreage in the murraywell31#1in sec.10n-r11w section.if anyone has seen this well,is it pumping.this well is in sabine parish.post your knowledge about it please.
Darryl, from Sonris:

http://sonlite.dnr.state.la.us/sundown/cart_prod/cart_con_wellinfo2...

Yes it looks like it is producing. Appears it was a mutha to drill. By the way, gas wells flow, oil wells pump. Gotta be down with the terminology to be understood. Hope this helps
Where do you look to see that this well is producing how how it is producing? Im just curiious as to if a well comes in how much money do you actually make off of it? i know that it depends on how much royality you are supposed to get but just say 25%.Would that a fare amount of money?

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service