I went to the Hall location yesterday and the Attoayac construction LLC has almost finished the location and  am anxious to see the rig moving in. They tell  it will be a big rig to go 18500 ft.

Views: 245

Replies to This Discussion

Granted, just great there is production.
The John O. Hall has been reported: 1.038 MMcfd, 16/64 choke, 860# ftp from wildcat field @ 12,963' (Schlumber TD). Producing interval 12,495' - 12,534'.

http://webapps.rrc.state.tx.us/CMPL/ogmappcontents/cmplcontents/pro...
So what do you think? Bossier? It compares pretty well numbers wise with the KVG #3 and BL-USA in San Augustine.
It's the Haynesville Lime according to the Endeavor rep.
Jon, any information on the potential of the shale or what went into the decision to complete in the lime?
Another stupid question. Could the 1.038 MMcfd on a vertically completed 34 ft. zone be interpolated by a multiple of 18 on a 18 stage completed horizonal of say 4,500 ft.???
I'm not sure abou that Frank but X 18 sounds great to me :-)
I don't see any indication that this well was completed in the lime, AL. It was drilled to almost 13,000' which was probably in the HA Lime. The tested interval, though, was 12'495-12,534', some 450+' shallower. In order to isolate that interval for a frack I would think they had to plug back or put a bridge plug below the producing interval but the report doesn't say that. This is a typical vertical exploratory well in that there is information left off the report, like the rest of the formation record, that would give you some idea of which formation they tested.
Also, it is shown to be completed in the "Wildcat" field which is a fictitious field used for any well drilled to any depth and completed in other than a named, known field and, to my knowledge, there has never been a named Haynesville field in Sabine County... but the Cotton Valley Lime has been acknowledged on various formation records in the past.
I would say we are still in the dark and will be until a horizontal well is completed.
He told me they just weren't high on the shale right now at current prices. I'm guessing the drilling and fracing of laterals is not supported in their minds. Also they leased most of that pretty cheaply and now have a lot of it HBP. They may come out smelling like a rose if gas goes to $6 over next couple years and then start kicking out the laterals.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service