I went to the Hall location yesterday and the Attoayac construction LLC has almost finished the location and  am anxious to see the rig moving in. They tell  it will be a big rig to go 18500 ft.

Views: 245

Replies to This Discussion

It has to be a good sign that they are still chasing right of way for the pipeline. Also, as a side note Devon, EOG, and Crimson all had lease and/or assigment activity recorded in Sabine County since May 1st. Good sign #2 I guess.
Some other good signs. Am aware of some environmental impact work in progress on the line and early work on another west to east line that would tie to the Hall line. Don't know intersect point. Very early stages, but interesting!!!
Frank, do you know the area where the Horton Federal #1H is permitted? There has been a rumor recently that it is being drilled or had a rig on it in early April. This came from a map in Crimson Energy's 1Q presentation that had that well colored per the map legend to be drilling. I think it was a mistake... others think it is being drilled.
If I could get good directions, I'd go look but I don't know that area very well.
No ,I do not. Can't find permit on RRC GIS. Any idea on location, survey, coordinates, nearby roads ?
I've been looking at maps and google earth. It is on the south side of Forest Rd 131 (if Google Earth has the right number on the road) about 0.2 mile east of 87. I think I can find it... doesn't look too difficult, even for a little old lady, LOL.

That forest rd. is about 1 mile north of Bourghs Creek and goes both left and right off of 87.
Don't take any chances. Leave that little old lady at home, jffree1. And mind the chiggers. LOL!
A chigger wouldn't dare! (I have deep woods OFF)
Now I see it. Been watching it since 8/09. Range Prod. Haven't heard of any activity, but have not been on forest rd. 131 lately. Good luck, and advise.
OK, this rumor about the Horton Federal #1H is toast! We drove up there, found the road, found the ribbons where the surveyors went through and saw the stakes that should mark where the pad road will be... and there is no road, no pad, no rig... just good old (undisturbed) East Texas underbrush and pine trees.
Thanks for checking that out. Kind of a bummer but at least we know.
No problem... I needed to "air out", LOL. I posted a comment on that "other" Haynesville site and the response was that the permitted/drilling wells are all lumped together on one map and the completed wells are on another map.
This is just the rumor that has been going around. I was on 131a yesterday and the rumor is between paperwork for federal and the woodpecker environmentalist, has been the hold up

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service