I went to the Hall location yesterday and the Attoayac construction LLC has almost finished the location and  am anxious to see the rig moving in. They tell  it will be a big rig to go 18500 ft.

Views: 245

Replies to This Discussion

Good news! Construction has started on the 9+ mile major gathering line from near the Hall location to Hwy. 21 intersect point w/transmission line. Large area cleared on the south side of 21, probably for treatment facilities.
That IS good news!
Anyone know how long it takes to build a mile of gathering line?
Just the pipeline can be done in less than a week, but with the meter run,(possible pig barrel) and tie-in to main line, testing and purging, it could take 2 weeks or more.
Thanks Jimmy.
I forgot to tell ya'll... there's a rig on the Crest "C" #1H up by the Shelby line.
The line might not move real fast as some of the ROW will still have to go to arbitration hearings. Does appear that work is going on at points to the north for the whole 9+ miles as several roads to the east up hwy. 87 show flagging and construction signs. Went on yesterday to check Hall activity. Gates all still locked and posted signs up. Quite a bit of new survey work in area and new flagging near Hall gate suggests the Barrett acces road will be starting soon. Back to the pipeline activity. Know someone who has relocated to area to work on line. He was told that that there was going to be work for several years in the area.
Frank is right about the pipeline work. I'm a pipeline inspector and I hope to retire right here close to San Augustine.
does anyone have an update on whats going on at the Hall well. Has the offset to the north been spudded yet or has the pad been built. Thanks for any info..
Nothing going on at Hall location. Pipeline near completion to within 2,500 ft. of well. Nothing on the Barrett permit except some contact with landowner for access rd. and pad about a month ago. Been 2 weeks since I was there. Think we will see some action upon pipeline completion.
We sure need an update on that pipeline, Frank. Part of the completion report was filed on the J. O. Hall #1 today. There is well info on page 2 showing the depth drilled but no IP info yet. Maybe the IP will be along before much longer.

http://webapps.rrc.state.tx.us/CMPL/ogmappcontents/cmplcontents/pro...
Attachments:
Jfreel, on 9/25 the plant on 21 seemed to be moving well-lot of progress in the last week . Testing on the 24' line looked to be complete. The 12/24" transition at Telephone Rd. was nearly complete ( along with the Westerly 24" intersect for Tenaska line- ROW clearing along elec. transmission line to and across Hwy. 87 also started). Went to site of compressor station @ start of 12" and appears the 3,500 ft. bore is complete. Site prep. was under way for the station and some piping and tanks had been delivered. Rough est. but I feel the whole line and treatment facilities will be complete in about 6 to 8 wks.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service