Chesapeake has permitted the first Haynesville Shale well in the Haughton Field.

Chesapeake, Conger 15 #H1 Well, Serial #239947, S15-T18N-R12W

Views: 214

Replies to This Discussion

Greg, I assume these sections are in T18N-R12W. Although the well is located just southwest of Section 11, it will only produce gas from Section 15 so should have no effect on Sections 11 & 12.
i think this is the pad on the right hand side of hwy 80,,,right after the Teustch animal museum and right before church on the right hand side and across the hwy from Tall Timbers subdivision and the kids playground / track / ball field.
That is the correct location on the south side.
Just to let everyone kwow the rig is set up. What would favor chk on leasing to complete near by sections a good well or not so good?
Catfish, did you happen to catch the rig name?
just wondering since this well is going in does anyone have info about S 17 T 18 R 11W. near 157 and pilot truck stop
Christopher, I am not aware of any Haynesville unit or permitted Haynesville Shale well for Sec 17-T18N-R11W.
Les I did but I'm having a senior moment. It was a new one for me not nabors or elpaso. Give me a pick list.
Catfish, no problem. I will have the name for my Friday update.
Les, Taylor says it is Nomac #26.
#56.. I'm having a senior moment too.
Sorry Taylor, you told me 56. I was driving and chewing gum at the same time. LOL

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service