http://sonlite.dnr.state.la.us/sundown/cart_prod/cart_con_wellinfo2...

09/03/2013 05 8/28/13, SET 10 3/4" CASING AT 2155' WITH 707 SACKS OF CEMENT. 8/30/13, TEST SCHAFFER & CAMERON BOP TO 1500 PSI FOR 30 MINUTES. TEST OK.
09/03/2013 05 9/3/13, 7130' AND DRILLING AHEAD.
08/28/2013 05 08/27/13: SPUD.

Planned for 11,429' so this is a Vertical (must be something to that design they like)

Views: 6094

Replies to This Discussion

I would sure rather hear oil field talk than some account about a skank doing some guy wrong. I would imagine if you had any spare money you would not be buying any call options on SWN.

I think an account of a skank doing some guy wrong, could be pretty interesting. As to LSBD, It is what it is.  Time will bring all the answers to light.

If you do not have a skank I guess it is good to hear about somebody's errant skank. You are telling on yourself. On the other hand, I think you would find the oil field talk interesting or you would not be lurking on this blog. It is what it is, right? Time will bring all answers; so why bother?

LURKING  def (to lie in wait in a place of concealment especially for an evil purpose)

I am just a land owner under lease.  My interest is limited to the possibilities.  I must say people have come very easy to anger lately on this site.

I personally have not been involved with a skank.  But I am sure it has its benefits and drawbacks.  But I am getting off the subject.  

I guess I will go back to my Lurking.

I will try not to bump into you. I lurk on this site and it does not have to be for an evil purpose. Many lurk. Some are landowners, some are independent landmen, some are company men, and some are investors in mineral rights. Everyone has different definitions, be it skank or lurking. However, I am on this site because I am interested in the LSBD and other possibilities and I do not think if I had the fatalistic attitude about it I would be here. That is why I responded to your post. There is no anger and there should not be offense taken but if it is please accept my apologies but I will not share my skank. Happy lurking and I hope you had a good agreement with SWN or whomever else.

Sunny Chaw,

When you post things you are talking about my family land...Hollis27-22-3...I am a landowner and I do not "lurk" nor "skank"...you may want to post your comments elsewhere unless you are true. I believed this site was for landowners. You can post jokes somewhere else. Who do you think you are?

Mary Alison Knighton

Take the small talk somewhere else. Don't use this to chit chat. You are talking about my family land and I would appreciate it if you would take your comments somewhere else unless you are involved. There are other area of the GHS and you can learn before you make comments that are offensive.

Thank you!!!

Agree.  Pitiful and un founded speculation by ignorant people, serves know positive, educational, or informational purposes.

Mary and XAM, I will continue to lurk with my skank, and I will not move to the back of the bus. Additionally, I would suggest for both XAM and Mary the following little gem. It will help polish your rants and be helpful in attaining a believable superior stance. Otherwise, you just sound like a disappointed landowner.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Elements-Style-Fourth-Edition/dp/020530902X

I am a basic landowner...don't make assumptions. I was just saying take the chit chat somewhere else. Shame on you for judging someone you don't know. 

Mary,

To believe that this site is solely for landowners is rather presumptuous of you.

There are many interested stakeholders who post here, as well as the aforementioned "lurkers".  Your comments about this site being for landowners and the "Who do you think you are?" comments come across with an air of superiority that rubs me the wrong way.  Certainly, the whole "skank" line of posts to me seems a bit misplaced and inappropriate as well, but as someone said previously, it is what it is.

I don't post frequently, and I am not a landowner.  This is just my 2 cents.

I am a basic landowner. I am not better than anyone else as someone stated.  I am just a basic gal. When my Mom past, I became involved with this when my Mom passed. I was only saying to take the chit chat to another place.  Before one judges others they might want to know the person they are talking about.

It is not my fault I inherited family land...I did and I want the best for it. 

Oh, Mathew Kable...I am no one. Unless you know don't judge. 

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service