http://sonlite.dnr.state.la.us/sundown/cart_prod/cart_con_wellinfo2...

09/03/2013 05 8/28/13, SET 10 3/4" CASING AT 2155' WITH 707 SACKS OF CEMENT. 8/30/13, TEST SCHAFFER & CAMERON BOP TO 1500 PSI FOR 30 MINUTES. TEST OK.
09/03/2013 05 9/3/13, 7130' AND DRILLING AHEAD.
08/28/2013 05 08/27/13: SPUD.

Planned for 11,429' so this is a Vertical (must be something to that design they like)

Views: 6094

Replies to This Discussion

I do not know what a basic landowner is but I suggest you lighten up there, Ms. Knighton. I do not know about judging but by your authoritarian manner and defensive demeanor you might need to visit shale player and order up something special. Sounds like you might get the skinny on your unit and its future if you go on the right day. Friend him and he will more than likely direct you to his establishment. Houston can be humid but it has always been a fun place to me, even the area  near Mr. Mueller's office. Here is mud in your eye, peace out.

Matthew,

If you read the entire reason for GHS it is for landowners to share. Take your chit chat to another area of GHS. Don't judge, when you don't know.

Mary, Perhaps I am struck by illusionism. I thought this site was for all persons to share. If that is not the case I maybe do not belong on this site.

As a geologist, landowner, operator, investor, and sometime advisor to friends, family, and neighbors regarding leasing perhaps I should not be on this site

Mary if it wouldn't be for the oil field trash there wouldn't be a site for you to come to. Mineral owners talking to other mineral owners doesn't make for a very interesting conversation for many.

Some skanks hang out in bar rooms, a lot of the trashy oil field workers go to bar rooms and go to the bar rooms where the skanks hang out looking for skanks. My Websters dictionary is a 1984 version and it doesn't have skank in it.

When people go to bar rooms many times they drink alcohol. Alcohol sometimes works to loosen lips. Loosen lips sometimes sink ships.

Some have managed to run many of the oil field trash from GHS as you can see from the fewer and fewer posts contributed from the oil field folks. You can also see fewer of the mineral owners getting real answers to there questions. I for one like a good bar room conversation sometimes. This thread belongs to Big Little Oil not you. Let BLO tell someone to shut-up.

OK...i did not know the rules. Thank you for your knowledge. I was not meaning to be rude. 

Mary, I know where you are coming from and I am not and will never be a rule maker. I just always want to hear the stories from both sides of the fence, where ever the fence post may be. Some stories may be harder to sink your teeth into but many  times they do tell an interesting story. You just have to be able to wade through the BS without getting your feelings hurt. You are not rude.

Just saying, it is listed in some reference sources.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=skank

Yea I read all that and  started to go with the dance  definition but just blew that off to go with the 1984 no definition Websters. Skanks were  around in 1984 they were just not defined by Websters.

Update  SONRIS Lite

#246894  Hollis 27-22-3 

9/9/2013   10,424' and Logging

It is good to see them drill a well in less than 2 weeks.

Is that good?  I really don't know. 

A good point, Tony. When one considers the daily rig rate they will see that it is most important from $ & cents viewpoint to minimize days spent drilling. Drilling costs can "make or break" a prospect. I am still amazed at how quickly operators can drill a well nowadays. When I first started to watch well drilling in North Shongaloo-Redrock field, in the early fifties, it was common to take 2 to 3 months to complete drilling of a Smackover "B" or "C" zone well to TD of 11,000 to 12,000 Ft.

I am aware of one Company which routinely expect to drill 12,000 ft. in 14 to 16 days.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service