It seems awful quiet on this forum. The calm before the drilling storm hopefully!!!! But even if not, what's going on out there?

Views: 564

Replies to This Discussion

The company is not a Public Utility. They offer was $70 a L Rod.
who did the landman represent.
Terry tootle...where are you located..we are near the swd site and are not too happy about that, we will have to drive by it in and out from our farm..dust will be awful..please reply..smj
I am on Highway 21
...thanks for reply..,..research shows $200 to $250 per rod is fair price..smj
Don't take less than $250. It has gone as high as $700 in La. I'm an Inspector for Enbridge Energy Co. and believe me there is going to be alot of pipelines laid around here in the next 2-3 years.
The Devon SUBLETT, J. GU 1 H shows on the Tx RR Comm GIS map in S.A. county. It looks like Devon is marching right down 21 towards you. The RR Comm site said there was a problem with the permit but it is good as of 1/26/10, and shows on the map now. It really does look like they are heading right towards you and the permitted Commons' disposal well. They should get right with you, just business most likely, and a first offer. Great for you folks, I wish they would go more due East from there, but more South East will do as well. Remember Crimson is coming that way also, and who knows whom else. GLTA
Jimmy, That is great to hear. I think things are looking pretty good in the "Haynesville South". Thanks for the info.
I agree, Rick, about Devon. We've been discussing this very thing on the San Augustine page, just in case you haven't been reading those discussions. We would welcome your input anytime you want to jump in.

Terry Tootle, it would be good if you could share the name of the company acquiring ROW.
Lone Star Land is the leaseing company. They are working for Boulevard Gas Associates, LLC. From what I understand Boulevard is a consortium of 3 companies. One of which may be Endeavor.

Where the pipeline is going to connect into Gulf Shorse's line is across Hwy 21 from me. They bought that land (20+) for $180,000. The land has a mobile home and improvements. Pretty cheap if you ask me.
http://www.gohaynesvilleshale.com/group/sabinecounty/forum/topics/n...

FYI..Terry suggest you read this discussion and the postings to find out more on Endeavor and Boulevard Gas Associates, LLC and who they are and who is funding them.
Thanks! That is good information.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service