The Forestar Com #1H spudded on Friday, last, just south of Yellowpine. It isn't a Haynesville well but it is still good news for the county. Wish them good luck and a productive oil well. They already have a second well permitted and a third planned.

Views: 295

Replies to This Discussion

Does anyone know if Lacy put a rig up east of this well on their USA COM permitted location? Rick?
Rick appears to be missing in action... again. I guess someone will have to ride down there and check on it.
Does anyone have an update on how this well is doing? I read that the IP was between 700 and 800 bbls per day and the RRC site shows one month worth of production which appears no where near that figure.
Bob, the last I heard was that they were doing some work on the gathering lines down there. That was a couple of months ago.
Anyone notice the production data for 3/10. First gas disposal of 6,274 mcf and 3,372 bbls oil w/ production of 4,336 bbl. Not astonishing, but pretty ok for an area in south Sabine Co. Do the math!
Heard that Pad had been started on Lacy Operations 1H Permitted 11/09-API 403-30451 in southern Sabine Co. near Fin & Feather. Abou 5 mi. ENE of their Forestar-1H. Can anyone confirm?
I heard that same comment yesterday from someone who lives near Yellow Pine. Only difference... the pad is already built. Uh oh... I feel another drive by coming on.
Watch out for chiggers and woodpeckers jffreel!
Thanks for looking Frank. I've been going other directions all week despite my good intentions, LOL!
Was told drilling complete and rig being moved from 1-H and GIS shows a new gathering line to location, must have been successful! Rig is probably being moved to new 2-H location.
Frank, have you heard anything reliable about the first well over by Hwy. 83? I was told last week that it had already played out.
Jfreel, are you referring to the i-H on Hwy. 87. Think you may have put Hwy 83 by mistake. If so, have you seen the most recent prod. data for a/10?

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service