My brother has made a will allowing his wife to recieve his royalities at his death. We have an undivided interest in the land. A lawyer told us he can do this but  Dad left a signed paper stating that his land go directly to his children and grandchildren. Will this void by brothers will? Not sure if she gets the land at his death but we want to keep the land in the family and not go to his step children. Appreciate any help.

Views: 1018

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I know this for sure. What ever you have to do, come to an agreement between yourselves. Once one party hires an attorney, they will continue to bleed you both by filing motion after motion keeping you tied up in court. In the end the only winners will be the attorney's. Good Luck..


© 2021   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service