Whats the latest leasing activity in Nacgodoches County that anyone has received offers on?The last I heard was $450 with 22.5%r for 3 years for rights to cotton valley depth only did not include deep rights of Bossier/Haynesville Shale or deeper in the Martinsville area. This was last month June 09.

Views: 28

Replies to This Discussion

I haven't heard of any higher lately. Seems like the companies are "trading action figures" instead of buying new leases. The news about the EOG - Gammage should come out -- tomorrow --?
GoRicky-- Who's releasing offical news on Gammage #1H and where?
Not EOG. They admit that they have the Gammage well and that the test results are being held confidential. And that is all they would say in the webcast today. Disappointing, is all I can say.
Has anyone heard about current lease bonus amounts? I have been contacted by 2 companies regarding a top lease on a lease of 616 acres in the J.A. Chireno Survey. The original lease is set to expire in May 2010. Does anyone know if lease bonus payments on top leases differ from the typical lease bonus. They want to lease in the Haynesville.
The top lease becomes effective upon the expiration of the existing lease term. It is generally accepted practice for a lessee to pay a non-refundable portion of the top lease bonus in advance as an inducement to execute the top lease. Most offers are to pay 5 to 10% of the bonus in advance depending on the amount per acre of the bonus. A top lease bonus offer should be in line with current lease bonus offers. I suggest that you get the top lease offer in writing. And consult an experienced O&G attorney.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service