List of New Shale Wells permitted or Shale Wells with IP reported since new year started 2010--Nacogdoches County

Please use this post to report since I closed the other discussion it was getting too large. Use this post to also list infomation on new leases signed in Nacogdoches since 1/1/2010

Views: 761

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

j garrett, Baker Hughes still has Nabors #771 on the Hassell 3H. Is that the rig on the Hassell 5H now or do you know if it is another rig?
It moved from the 3 to the 5.
Thanks!
Saw rigs today along Hwy 21 at the Catholic Church Rd. being the Samson Silver Hammer 1h (their first Haynesville horizontal?), and the Valence Barbo (a 15000 ft vertical Haynesville) just north of Silver Hammer. EOG has at least three rigs in the area: on the Hassell 5h, Murray, and a new one on the Crane Et Al wells. There are also two rigs just over the river in San Aug. Co.: the Encana Blackstone, which has been there a while, and one near the Gammage, being the Common Resources Owens #1 wildcat well. Didn't see anything on the Petroleum Creek well but didn't get a chance for a good drive by.
Great report, j garrett. Thanks for taking the time to look around.

Samson has a six or seven horizontals up in Harrison and they've drilled two in Panola. They have permits for two in Shelby but Silver Hammer is the first one down south. They have several verticals all over the district (except for Sabine and San Augustine).
Samson has a lot of James Lime horizontals in East Nac county area but I think this is their first Haynesville. Them and Sonerra were/are the two main James Lime players in East Nac County. Fossil and others have a few wells too.
saw Samson permitted a couple in Shelby Huxley area..but as far as I know did not drill them. think Fossil will follow suite with Sonerra and do a DEEP deal with someone on their HBP acreage?
So, what about Fossil? I know they assigned some leases to XTO in Shelby and San Augustine. Are they out doing anything in Nac. now?
they had a bunch of liens filed against them and appear to have gotten some releases on most early to mid January 2010 but not all released; They have a fair amount of HBP James Lime and Travis Peak in the Martinsville area --no deep deal so far filed that I have found. Saw where they had previously partnered with Heyco Development in early 2007 with liens also filed against Hecyo.
RBH----If your talking about Fossil Resources tell me more my in laws in Martinsville area has minerals in 5 of their units--is Fossil in trouble? Who's has liens filed against them and why?
Thanks for the update and drive by
j garrett---good stuff--- up date us any time you drive around and see or get new infomation for talking to people on sites

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service