List of New Shale Wells permitted or Shale Wells with IP reported since new year started 2010--Nacogdoches County

Please use this post to report since I closed the other discussion it was getting too large. Use this post to also list infomation on new leases signed in Nacogdoches since 1/1/2010

Views: 761

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hassell #2 IP 21mmcf per day
from EOG 4-7-10
Attachments:
4-7-10 EOG stated that the Bossier "is as stout as the Haynesville" in East Texas. EOG Bossier blob map:
Attachments:
thanks J Garrett..any place you know to get copy of conference call?
It is live now. Haynesville presentation coming up shortly.
Go to www.EOGResources.com. They still have not started the Haynesville discussion yet, after 2 hrs 41 minutes. (yawn) It is 10:42 AM right now.
so..what's the news :)
"S" shaped bore paths on the vertical portion of a horizontal well. Focus on Oil. That's about it (except the Hassell IP numbers, 21 mmcf).
Just the Hassell #2H @ 21.0 MMcfd. Do you think this is the only well they have completed since last year?
There are at least a 3 others including the Hassell #3h, which they drilled & frac'ed simultaneously with the #2, the Murray #1h, and the Crane et al. Also, the rig is off the Hassell #5 I'm told. The map shows the 5 & 7 on or very near the same pad. I don't know what is up with that yet.
5 & 7 are on the same pad, I believe. Rig 771 is drilling the #7 so it didn't move far. Rig Data still had rigs drilling on the Crane and Murray last week.
Yep, it appears they scooted the rig over and are drilling the #7 now. It is back up. I'm pretty sure there are no rigs on the Crane & Murray wells. The new Atkinson well, adjacent to the Murray on the south, has a pad and should have a rig soon.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service